- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Sheraton Dubai Mall Of The Emirates Hotel Provides Guests Five-Star Wi-Fi Connectivity Using Aruba Networks
Published: 01-May-2014 09:45 am
Publisher: Aruba Networks Middle East
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Aruba Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARUN) today announced that the Sheraton Dubai, Mall of the Emirates Hotel, one of the newer additions to the Sheraton portfolio which belongs to Starwood Hotels and Resorts, has successfully upgraded the Wi-Fi network in its Mall of the Emirates (MoE) property using Aruba’s high performance Wi-Fi access points (APs) and mobility controllers to provide uninterrupted wireless connectivity to its guests.
1) Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel
2) Vises Kith, Director of IT, Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel
About Aruba Networks, Inc.
Aruba Networks is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise. The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs.