- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Belhasa Group Prepares For Its FM EXPO Debut
Published: 18-May-2014 10:46 am
Publisher: The Belhasa Group
The Belhasa Group is one of but a small number of companies in the Emirates that can claim to have true heritage in the region.
Founded by Dr. Ahmed Saif Belhasa more than 40 years ago, the Group is synonymous with business excellence and is wholly representative of the vision, opportunity and unparalleled achievement that define corporate Dubai.
This week, three of the Group's subsidiaries: Inaya Facilities Management Services, Belcare and Biotek Solutions, will unite under the Belhasa Group at the FM EXPO 2014. Held at the Dubai World Trade Centre, this will be the first time Belhasa takes part in the exhibition, which heralds a new chapter for the company's presence in the sector.
"Throughout our history we have never pursued any degree of publicity, preferring to let our work speak for itself" says Inaya General Manager, Nishant Ravindran. "To now find ourselves as a major exhibitor at the FM EXPO 2014 is just pure adrenaline. This is new territory for us, but it's also the result of our incredible achievements, which does make things easier to comprehend."
The achievements Nishant refers to are Inaya's diverse and extensive portfolio of properties currently under management, which include Ibn Battuta Mall, DragonMart and The Galleria Al Maryah Island, all amounting to more than 500,000sqm of retail space, while The Gardens, Discovery Gardens and Gardens Furnished Apartments amount to more than 462 hectares of residential community in the its care. No small feat for a company of little more than 300 employees.
"Our success has been entirely unprecedented", continues Nishant. "Facilities Management in the Gulf is unlike Facilities Management anywhere else in the world. To enter this market and to achieve what we have to date is entirely underpinned by two critical facts; the leadership and continual innovation of our parent company Belhasa, and the vision and sheer determination of the regions Governments."
Inaya is joining forces with two sibling subsidiaries of Belhasa Group. One is Belcare, a division of Belhasa Projects LLC. Belcare offers the full gamut of maintenance services to homes across the UAE with its particular strong point being swimming pool care, reflecting Belhasa Projects' pre-eminence as the leading pool builder in the region. The other is Belhasa Biotek Solutions, a developer and manufacturer of cleaning agents for the Agribusiness, Pharmaceutical, Water, Food, Medical and Public Health sectors. Together, the three Belhasa entities will present a true 'Total Solution' at this week's exhibition.
"Belcare is delighted to be able to present its specialized services alongside those of two other Belhasa Group companies, whose services it aligns with and complements. " Said Abdullah Saeed, Belcare Division Manager. He added: "Our ability to diversify has always been one of our most significant attributes" begins Belhasa Group Founder and Chairman, Dr. Ahmed Saif Belhasa. "To be able to present an incredibly successful Integrated Facilities Management Company, an established and respected swimming pool and home care company, as well as a group that develops and manufactures cleaning agents to the highest environmental standards right here in the Emirates, all together, and at such an auspicious event gives us immense pride. It's a natural continuation of our legacy."
The Belhasa Group warmly invites everyone to come and visit its stand at this week's FM EXPO, located in Sheikh Rashid Hall, stand A161, Dubai World Trade Centre.
For media inquiries please contact:
Head of PR, In2 Consulting
email@example.com or +971 507492402
© Press Release 2014
Other releases of publisher
Search from category
Newest of the category
- 08.03.2015 10:15The Bureau Dubai hosts a weekend to celebrate Women in Business in their Social Workspace in Downtown Dubai
- 18.06.2014 09:12Over half of financial professionals in the Middle East are job hunting
- 04.06.2014 09:51Jumeirah Beach Hotel and Jumeirah Zabeel Saray recognised at Business Excellence Awards ceremony