- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Yet another Award for Eternity Medicine!
Published: 18-Dec-2015 07:00 am
Publisher: Be Publicized
Dubai –Only two months ago Eternity Medicine Institute, Dubai won highly acclaimed SME Business Innovation of The Year 2015 Award, and yet this week Eternity proudly walked away with another prestigious award at the third annual HIMSS Middle East UAE eHealth Week 2015.
Eternity Medicine Institute won the HIMSS Integrated Health Innovations Award in the category of Community Healthcare Award on December 10, 2015. The purpose of this award is to recognize organizations, which focus on applying technology to healthcare’s most pressing problems and help provide innovative solutions.
The institute is leading not only in the GCC but also worldwide in innovation software. Their invention of the Software for Age Management (SAM) is ground-breaking in the healthcare industry of the Middle East. At the SME Awards and the recent HIMSS Middle East, SAM beat some global competitors.
This new-age software takes old fashioned methods of health screenings to a different level. SAM works as a database which provides both doctors and patients with a 24-hour real time access to test results, receipts and doctor's recommendations.
Looking at the growing rate of various diseases among youngsters as well as older generations, the Middle East faces a strong need for advanced medical facilities. Satisfying this need, Eternity Medicine Institute in Dubai, designs personalized health screening programs to safeguard life and increase vitality through their pioneering healthcare methods.
For the first time in the Middle East there is a technology which can predict one’s health journey.
Eternity also offers corporate and executive programs wherein the SAM software can screen hundreds and thousands of employees.
“Winning the Business Innovation of the Year is a major achievement for us. Our institute uses advanced health screening technologies and cutting-edge treatments that focus on personalized prevention of diseases to significantly improve one’s health and well-being” mentioned Markus Giebel, CEO of Eternity Medicine, who already has 40 patents for his inventions in optical fiber technologies obtained during his work at Corning Incorporated in USA.
This new-age medical institute was envisioned by Giebel in 2012, wherein health management programs are managed through the ‘Profit & Loss (P& L) of your Health’ – an award winning innovation by Giebel. The ‘P&L of Health’ is a result of amazing technology, which predicts illnesses well before their occurrence.
Currently Eternity Medicine Institute provides innovative healthcare system to numerous corporate clients at a speed of 20 minutes per employee. This gives corporate entities an opportunity to employ a proactive approach towards staff health and safety.
To learn more about Eternity Medicine Institute, visit www.eternitymedicine.com
Other releases of publisher
- 18.02.2016 13:28RELOCATE is the fastest growing and most trusted relocation website portal in the UAE
- 11.02.2016 09:33RELOCATE is the fastest growing and most trusted relocation website portal in the UAE
- 11.02.2016 09:07RELOCATE: The fastest growing and most trusted relocation website portal in the UAE