- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Etex outsources engineering design operations to Etteplan
Published: 09-Jul-2014 10:04 am
Publisher: Etteplan Oyj
- Etteplan´s engineering design operations are strengthened as partners focus on their core business.
Etex, a provider of automation components and maintenance, repair and overhaul services, is outsourcing its engineering operations to Etteplan. Etex is based in Lappeenranta, Finland. In practice this means that three Etex employees will become Etteplan’s employees in the beginning of May. As a result of the outsourcing agreement Etex will focus on its core business, such as technical sales of automation components and maintenance and repair services.
In the future Etteplan and Etex will deepen their cooperation: Etteplan will deliver comprehensive engineering projects in cooperation with Etex as well as engineering design services to Etex.
Etteplan in brief
Etteplan provides engineering services and technical product information solutions to the world’s leading companies in the manufacturing industry. Our services are geared to improve the competitiveness of our customers’ products and engineering processes throughout the product life cycle. The results of Etteplan’s innovative engineering can be seen in numerous industrial solutions and everyday products.
In 2013, Etteplan had turnover of EUR 128.6 million. The company currently has about 1,800 professionals in Finland, Sweden, the Netherlands and China. Etteplan's shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd under the ETT1V ticker.
For more information, please contact:
VP, General Manager, Etteplan China
Tel. +86 13 862 605 299
SVP, Communications & Operational Development
Tel. +358 40 756 9620
Other releases of publisher
Search from category
Newest of the category
- 19.06.2017 14:23Yanbu Technical Institute joins hands with GE Oil & Gas to strengthen technical skills of Saudi youth
- 03.05.2017 09:47GE Healthcare Receives FDA Indication Approval for Visipaque™ (iodixanol) Injection for use with coronary CT angiography
- 12.04.2017 14:28GE & HEI Fire Up & Synchronize Second HA Gas Turbine at Bhikki Power Plant