- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Press Invite to attend the most important car safety event in Dubai
Published: 11-Oct-2015 02:04 pm
Publisher: Just Kidding
As part of their “one journey at a time” strategy, JustKidding® has joined forces with the RTA, Trading Enterprises - Volvo and RoadSafetyUAE.com to promote the use of car seats, with a “car seat clinic” event to be held at the JustKidding® Safa store on Sheikh Zayed Road on October 22nd. (Please note the event date has been changed from 15th October)
The JustKidding® team of experts will be on hand to check existing car seats, regardless of where they were purchased, Volvo the RTA and RoadSafety UAE will offer educational information, and there will be fun for all the family in the form of refreshments, goody bags, face painting and balloon bending, also one lucky couple will win a group 0 car seat!
JustKidding® has long been closely involved in working on projects for car safety products for babies and children in the Middle East.
The statistics speak for themselves. Traffic accidents are the UAE’s Number One Infant Killer, with more than 62% of infant mortality caused by some form of accident involving a car. This is not surprising, when apparently only 2% of infants in the UAE are actually retrained in a proper car safety seat. Scientific research, supported by independent testing, shows, that using a car seat properly reduce the risk of fatal injuries by 71%.
We need your help to create awareness on this important safety advise and to ensure that babies and infants only travel in a car when restrained in a car seat.
We look forward to you attending this very important event.
Date: 22nd Thursday 22nd October 2015
Time: 10 am until 12 noon
Location - JustKidding® - Al Safa Store loacted next to Medcare Hospital, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
RSVP to: lucy Holmes email@example.com Telephone +971 4 3232500
- JustKidding® is a trademark of Dubai-based JustKidding® General Trading (LLC). Fresh, unusual and captivating, Award-winning JustKidding® is an exciting retail store concept for modern, predominantly first-time parents. It introduces a comprehensive range of internationally acclaimed, high quality, high-end products for newborns, young children and pregnant mothers. The products range from furniture and interior design elements to tech smart, stylish strollers and ultra safe car seats and from hip fashion labels to the ultimate in baby care. JustKidding® is supported by a team of skilled sales consultants and expert parents. All colleagues have detailed product and practical knowledge. JustKidding® prides itself in being the parenting expert in its community.
About Trading Enterprises
- Established in 1971, Trading Enterprises owns the sole distribution rights for Volvo, Chrysler, Dodge and RAM in the UAE. The Al-Futtaim Group Company also holds exclusive distribution rights for Jeep in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates.
- Our Vision is to contribute to reducing the number of road traffic fatalities, road traffic injuries and road traffic accidents in the UAE … we want to ‘make a change’!
- Our Mission is to raise the UAE’s traffic participants’ awareness for proper conduct on our roads, on a broadly communicated and permanent basis. We want to be – in a constructive manner – a communication, improvement and knowledge platform.
- RoadSafetyUAE engages with road traffic participants, governmental authorities, the media and CSR-minded corporations (Corporate Social Responsibility). Our content backbone is ‘tips&tricks’ within more than 50 topics of road safety, specifically relevant to the UAE.
- We communicate our content via media (digital and classical), the communication channels of our CSR-minded corporate supporters and events. RoadSafetyUAE is proud to be already supported by more than 30 governmental entities and CSR-minded corporations from various segments and industries