- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Home » Releases » Business / economics » THE YELLOW BOATS TEAMS UP WITH CITY SIGHTSEEING FOR THE ULTIMATE DUBAI TOURISM TICKET
THE YELLOW BOATS TEAMS UP WITH CITY SIGHTSEEING FOR THE ULTIMATE DUBAI TOURISM TICKET
Published: 01-Aug-2016 10:12 am
Publisher: Media Maven
Press releases in both English and Arabic, plus a link to high res images, are available to download at the base of this email
Fifteen million tourists flock to the bright lights and big dreams of Dubai each year, which is why there are so many different ways for them to see this unstoppable, glittering city at its very best.
The UAE’s leading water sightseeing company, The Yellow Boats, has teamed up with City Sightseeing Dubai tours to launch a new combination ticket from September, offering both activities at a pocket- pleasing price. For just AED 340 per adult and AED 220 per child, combination ticket holders can tour the best of Dubai via the hop-on, hop-off buses for a full 24 hours, and see incredible city vistas from the sparkling UAE seas aboard a 75-minute Yellow Boats trip, enjoying savings of up to AED 100 as they do.
The Yellow Boats’ guests will also benefit from a FREE City Sightseeing transfer service, allowing them to travel around Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah to a dedicated Yellow Boats bus stop from August. All Yellow Boats ticket holders can use the bus, and simply need to show details of their booking to board.
Having recently been awarded its fourth consecutive Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor for 2016, The Yellow Boats have become a familiar and much-cherished sight in the UAE cities of Dubai and Abu Dhabi, popular with both residents and visitors of all ages. The 75-minute Dubai trip that forms part of the new combination ticket sets off from Dubai Marina and cruises around Palm Jumeirah, taking in the incredible architecture, luxurious villas and the world’s most iconic hotels, including Atlantis The Palm. The state-of-the-art 10-seater rigid inflatable crafts then hit the open water, circling the 7-star Burj Al Arab, as The Yellow Boats’ skippers offer insider knowledge and stop for idyllic photo opportunities.
Combination tickets holders will also have 24-hour access to the entire City Sightseeing bus route, which travels between the old and new of Dubai, from souks, mosques and museums to beaches and magnificent malls. The partnership between the two leading tour operators represents innovation, and a refreshing customer-first attitude, as Dubai’s leisure and entertainment industry enters an even more exciting phase.
For more information, online bookings and gift vouchers, log on to: www.theyellowboats.com, call freephone 800 892, +971 4 432 8543 or +971 55 995 0153 and email: book@theyellowboats com
PRESS IMAGES: Click the below link for a full selection of high resolution images https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m8qqcwbmvnw32w8/AACwzVUaPypBeMf-BIMDpM6Na?dl=0
PRESS CONTACT: For further editorial enquires and review opportunities, contact Sarah Walker-Dufton via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and on +971 56 609 3878.
ABOUT THE YELLOW BOATS: The Yellow Boats are top specification, 10-seater rigid inflatable crafts, manned by fully-trained crews, and take to the water complete with the latest GPS navigation, engines and ultra-lightweight life jackets. The tours are suitable for children over three, and are led by carefully- selected ‘skipper’ tour guides, who pride themselves on their knowledge of, and passion for, the UAE.
Other releases of publisher
- 14.11.2016 09:00THE YELLOW BOATS LAUNCHES EXCITING FESTIVE SEASON PACKAGES AND AN UNFORGETTABLE NEW YEAR NIGHT TOUR
- 13.11.2016 08:45SENSASIA URBAN SPA INTRODUCES FESTIVE TREATMENTS THAT ARE GOOD ENOUGH TO EAT... AND INVITES CHILDREN TO PAMPER WITH MUM OR DAD FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER
- 07.11.2016 08:30VIDEO UPDATE: DXBEACH AT ZERO GRAVITY ON NOVEMBER 18 with NICKY ROMERO, FELIX JAEHN, CLAPTONE, KUNGS, LOVELY LAURA & BEN SANTIAGO and AFISHAL