- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Home » Releases » Business / economics » Malabar Gold & Diamonds opens renovated outlet in Al Gharafa
Malabar Gold & Diamonds opens renovated outlet in Al Gharafa
Published: 04-Nov-2014 04:23 pm
Publisher: Malabar Gold & Diamonds
Malabar Gold & Diamonds is inaugurating its renovated outlet in Al Gharafa today at 5pm, with a new-look and refreshed product mix, providing a unique shopping experience for its growing customer base, The Peninsula reported.
The makeover of the showroom at Lulu Hypermarket is in line with the motto to offer customers an exceptional shopping experience in all areas — be it products, service or ambience. The showroom has a lot to offer and will be a feast for the eyes of jewellery lovers. To welcome the festive season, it features an exclusive collection of gold and diamond jewellery in mesmerising designs at attractive prices. Along with all Malabar Gold & Diamonds outlets in GCC, the showroom is also participating in their festive campaign – ‘Win up to 25kg of gold in 25 days’, which offers customers a chance to win 1.5kg of gold in six raffle draws.
Malabar Gold and Diamonds is the flagship company of Malabar Group, a leading diversified Indian business conglomerate.
Established in 1993 in South Indian state of Kerala, Malabar Gold & Diamonds today has a strong retail network of 117 outlets spread across eight countries, 10 wholesale units in addition to offices, design centers and factories spread in India, GCC and Singapore. With an annual turnover of $3.5 billion, the company currently ranks among the world’s top five jewellery retailers in terms of annual turnover.
Other releases of publisher
Search from category
Newest of the category
- 20.06.2017 08:30Doing business in the EU? – The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to you as well
- 13.06.2017 15:08China Construction Bank rings bell to celebrate listing a 1.2 billion USD bond on Nasdaq Dubai
- 24.05.2017 15:01GE Oil & Gas awarded contract by Lucart for installation of new NovaLT12 Gas Turbine in Italy