- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Liana Cloud services expand in Germany and France
Published: 24-Mar-2014 08:00 am
Publisher: Liana Technologies
Liana Technologies, a leader in marketing automation tools, is continuing its expansion this spring by opening offices in Paris and Berlin.
Since its founding in 2004, Liana has developed innovative SaaS-based software for professionals in marketing and communications. The software enables and optimizes diverse solutions for both marketing and PR and provides tailored SaaS for each client, regardless of size. Liana’s “Marketing Cloud” is a complete toolset for managing digital customer relationships. PR Cloud products offer media and online monitoring services as well as do-it-yourself press release distribution services via database.
Revenue for Oulu, Finland-based Liana soared 30% in 2013 and sales for the first two months of 2014 are already exceeding that pace of growth. The company is actively recruiting and already serves over a thousand accounts, including leading brands such as Toyota, Johnson&Johnson, Range Rover, PWC, Blackberry, Canon and SAP.
Expansion into France and Germany this year follows the opening of sales offices in Dubai and Moscow in 2013. Both of those operations have demonstrated accelerating growth.
”The markets of digital online-based marketing and communications cloud services are growing especially in Central Europe. Finnish companies are considered reliable and have a good reputation, which works to our advantage.” says Paavo Vasala, the president of the board and one of the founders of the company, who is responsible for establishing new companies abroad.
”I have never seen such a favorable opportunity for globalization as we have now,” Vasala adds. “Thanks to cloud services and software innovation, we can use the internet to cost-effectively export our specialized products, efficiently serving customers regardless of where they wish to sell and operate their businesses.”
CEO Samuli Tursas, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 5135890
President of the board Paavo Vasala, email@example.com, +358 500 586737
Other releases of publisher
Search from category
Newest of the category
- 20.06.2017 08:30Doing business in the EU? – The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to you as well
- 13.06.2017 15:08China Construction Bank rings bell to celebrate listing a 1.2 billion USD bond on Nasdaq Dubai
- 24.05.2017 15:01GE Oil & Gas awarded contract by Lucart for installation of new NovaLT12 Gas Turbine in Italy