- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Home » Releases » Business / economics » Etisalat Launches Managed Firewall/UTM Services to Help Businesses defend their Perimeter
Etisalat Launches Managed Firewall/UTM Services to Help Businesses defend their Perimeter
Published: 12-Oct-2014 05:42 pm
Dubai, 12 October 2014
New managed service includes options for firewall, antivirus and spam services, content filtering and VPN capabilities
Etisalat announced today the expansion of its managed security services portfolio, offering a firewall/Unified Threat Management (UTM) service, which includes firewall, antivirus and antispam services, content filtering and VPN capabilities. The announcement was made on the sidelines of the ongoing GITEX Technology Week 2014 in Dubai.
The new service will provide enterprises both 'on premise' and 'in cloud' options offering end-to-end management, monitoring and maintenance services to help businesses better protect their infrastructure against continually evolving threats.
Abdulla Hashim, Senior Vice President of Digital Services at Etisalat, commented, "The new service will condense multiple security services into one device. Consequently, business customers will be able to filter content, block spam and host VPNs without deploying multiple boxes at their facilities."
"The fully managed service makes enforcement of customer's security policy an inherent part of the network across intranet, extranet, and Internet-based communications. Etisalat combines the expertise of its security experts and uses the scale and reliability of its security operations centers to deliver technologies and solutions tailored to the needs of businesses of all sizes," added Hashim.
As well as for other managed services, Etisalat will offer its Managed Firewall/UTM service in three tiers - Standard, Premium and Next Generation, with flexible device options from multiple technology vendors.
For more information, enterprise customers can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Press release issued by Corporate Communication Department - Etisalat
For further media information:
Iyad Al Zou'bi,
Corporate Communications - Etisalat
Tel +971 2 6182622,
Mobile +971 50 6123568
Other releases of publisher
Search from category
Newest of the category
- 20.06.2017 08:30Doing business in the EU? – The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to you as well
- 13.06.2017 15:08China Construction Bank rings bell to celebrate listing a 1.2 billion USD bond on Nasdaq Dubai
- 24.05.2017 15:01GE Oil & Gas awarded contract by Lucart for installation of new NovaLT12 Gas Turbine in Italy