- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Arabian Automobiles Renault Launches Certified Pre-Owned Programme
Published: 12-Aug-2014 07:07 pm
Publisher: Arabian Automobiles
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates: Arabian Automobiles, flagship company of AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Renault in Dubai and the Northern Emirates announced their latest Certified-Pre Owned Programme. With a promise devoted to their superior quality, a generous warranty offer and 24/7 Roadside Assistance, the programme aims to improve their overall re-sale value in the market.
The Programme involves a comprehensive 145-point safety check and every vehicle admitted must not only meet the criteria, but also exceed the rigorous inspection passing levels. Vehicle history, engine and drive train are a few of the details that fall under meticulous assessment when admitting cars into the Renault Certified Pre-Owned programme.
The generous Gold Exclusive Warranty extends the power train coverage of a new Renault vehicle, limited warranty to 12 months from the purchase date, or 30,000 kms on the odometer. In case of any warranty claims, vehicles are repaired at an authorized service center where technicians are trained and only genuine parts are used. Arabian Automobiles is even offering extensive engine, turbocharger, transmission and electrical coverage.
To add to their already bountiful offer, Renault is ensuring their Certified Pre-Owned Programme customers receive on Renault approved parts in case of replacement, 24/7 toll-free roadside customer assistance and 3 free complimentary oil changes.
Ashish Goel – General Manager, Arabian Automobiles Renault believes that the offer stems from Renault’s reputation as “One of the fastest growing European Automotive manufacturers in the region.” He continues, “Our key objective by launching the Renault Certified Pre-owned programme, is to improve our overall re-sale value in the market which in turn helps to lower the cost of ownership, which is a key benefit to Renault customers. In addition to adding more value to the Renault brand, our aim is to provide our customers with peace of mind; whether they decide to purchase a Certified Pre-owned Renault or trade in their current vehicle for a new Renault, they are guaranteed the highest quality and best customer service.”
Arabian Automobiles appeals to a wide variety of customers and offers like this ensure no customer is left behind. Their latest venture with Renault enables them to keep their promise of excellent quality, while meeting the increasingly growing demands of their market.
The offer is now available across all Arabian Automobiles showrooms.
About Arabian Automobiles Company
Arabian Automobiles Company (AAC) is the flagship company of AW Rostamani Group. With over 45 years in business, AAC is one of the leading automotive dealers in the GCC and exclusive distributor for Nissan, Infiniti and Renault vehicles in Dubai and Northern Emirates.
AAC is currently holder of Nissan Motor Company’s Global Aftersales Grand Prize award and is the only Nissan distributor worldwide to have won the award six years running. In 2012, Arabian Automobiles was awarded the ‘Champion Distributor’ status by Nissan Motor Company for the third consecutive year and ‘Champion Importer’ for Renault in 2012. Arabian Automobiles was also awarded ‘Dealer of the year’ for Renault two consecutive years in 2011 and 2012. In 2013, Arabian Automobiles became the first private United Arab Emirates Company to enter the prestigious Palladium Balanced Scorecard Hall of Fame for strategy excellence.
Across its Dubai and Northern Emirates network, Arabian Automobiles operates:
- 13 new vehicle sales showrooms of Nissan and 3 new vehicle sales showroom of Renault
- 6 certified pre-owned car facilities
- 24Hrs Service Center at Ras Al Khor, Dubai
- Central Logistics Centre at Dubai Industrial City
- 16 service centres
- 14 spare parts outlets
- Arabian Automobiles is both ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 certified.