- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
ADNIF Awards Mini Cooper to the Winner of Personal Finance Campaign
Published: 20-Apr-2015 11:14 am
Abu Dhabi National Islamic Finance (ADNIF), a wholly owned subsidiary of the National Bank of Abu Dhabi, has awarded a Mini Cooper to Nasir Mohamed Al Ali, the first winner of its Personal Finance Campaign.
ADNIF’s personal finance campaign started on 1st March and continues until 31st May 2015. During the campaign ADNIF enters the name of the clients who avails personal finance of AED 300,000 and above into a draw.
“Banking solutions have become part of many people’s lifestyle as they help them to achieve their aspiration. At ADNIF, we are offering facilities that not only meet customers’ needs for sharia-compliant finance, but also a chance to win valuable prizes,” said Fahad Al Shaer, Managing Director of ADNIF. “We are pleased to launch this campaign to reward our esteemed customers and provide them with an exceptional experience when using ADNIF’s services.”
ADNIF offers personal finance at a competitive profit rate of 2.8% (equivalent of 5.25% on reducing balance) with flexible repayment tenures. Customers can get finance up to AED 5 million.
Other add-ons include a free for life ADNIF co-branded credit card & no minimum balance requirements on the account. Finance eligibility is based on an applicant’s total income, financial liabilities and debt serving capacity.
Two more winners will be selected by ADNIF during the second quarter of the year.
Other releases of publisher
Search from category
Newest of the category
- 19.06.2017 14:23Yanbu Technical Institute joins hands with GE Oil & Gas to strengthen technical skills of Saudi youth
- 20.06.2017 08:30Doing business in the EU? – The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to you as well
- 16.06.2017 11:15JUMEIRAH CELEBRATES WORLD SEA TURTLE DAY BY REHABILITATING 40 TURTLES TO THE ARABIAN GULF