- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Jumeirah Group scoops two Business Traveller UK awards
Published: 13-Oct-2014 10:40 am
Publisher: Jumeirah Group
Dubai, 9 October 2014: Jumeirah Group, the Dubai-based luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding, is proud to announce it has been awarded two accolades at the Business Traveller UK Awards.
Jumeirah Group was voted ‘Best Business Hotel Chain in Middle East’ for the fourth consecutive year and Jumeirah Emirates Towers won ‘Best Business Hotel in Middle East,’ for 2014.
This is the twelfth consecutive year that the region’s premier business hotel has won this award.
The results were based on a comprehensive annual survey conducted among Business Traveller UK subscribers. For more than 20 years the awards have recognised the excellent service that Business Traveller readers have experienced on their travels during the previous year. Alison Broadhead, Chief Commercial Officer, who accepted the award in London, said: “Jumeirah Group was voted ‘Best Business Hotel in the Middle East,’ for the fourth year which reflects the consistent quality and high service offered. These accolades are a credit to Jumeirah and prove that despite the competition, our brand is still the preferred choice for business travellers in the region.”
Grant Ruddiman, General Manager of Jumeirah Emirates Towers, said: “We are extremely proud to have been recognised by Business Traveller UK as the Best Business Hotel in the Middle East for the twelfth year running. This is testament to our colleagues who continue to deliver imaginative and exhilarating experiences to discerning business travellers each and every day. We are delighted that Jumeirah Emirates Towers remains their hotel of choice.”
- Ends -
Notes to Editors:
- Photos (left-right): Grant Ruddiman, Complex General Manager and Area Manager and Andrea Greybanks, Director of Sales and Marketing with the Business Traveller Award; Exterior of Jumeirah Emirates Tower - sky view
- For high resolution photos click here
About Jumeirah Group:
Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding, operates a world-class portfolio of hotels and resorts. Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts includes Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi; Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai; Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa in Kuwait; Jumeirah Bilgah Beach Hotel in Baku; Jumeirah Dhevanafushi and Jumeirah Vittaveli in the Maldives; Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel in Shanghai; Jumeirah Frankfurt in Germany; Jumeirah Grand Hotel via Veneto in Rome; Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa in Mallorca, Spain; Pera Palace Hotel Jumeirah in Istanbul; as well as Jumeirah Carlton Tower and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in London. Jumeirah Group also runs the luxury serviced residences brand Jumeirah LivingTM; the wellness brand Talise; Jumeirah Restaurants; Wild Wadi WaterparkTM; The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management; and SiriusTM, its global loyalty programme.
About Jumeirah Emirates Towers:
An architectural masterpiece, Jumeirah Emirates Towers offers luxurious experiences in the heart of UAE’s most dynamic city. Soaring high above the central business and commercial district, Jumeirah Emirates Towers is a dramatic backdrop to Dubai's skyline and a visible statement of the region's growing corporate success. Comprising of two equilateral triangles, this landmark structure is home to an Office Tower, Hotel Tower and shopping Boulevard. The hotel encompasses 400 spacious rooms and suites, 15 world-class restaurants and bars, Talise Fitness, Talise Spa as well as elite shopping and lifestyle attractions at the Boulevard, a unique and prestigious retail destination. Additionally, the award-winning hotel has multiple venues for inspiring events including the grand Godolphin Ballroom seating 500 and 16 Congress and meeting rooms, making it the ideal destination for travellers from all walks of life.
For further information please contact:
Director of External Communications
PO Box 73137, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit us at: www.jumeirah.com