- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Eternity Medicine wins Business Innovation of the Year
Published: 08-Dec-2015 10:00 am
Publisher: Be Publicized
Dubai –The Eternity Medicine Institute, Dubai recently won the Business Innovation of the Year, 2015 at the Gulf Capital SME Awards hosted on 26th October, 2015 at The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina.
The award honours companies that aspire to reinvent how a particular industry works. And this has been the focus of Eternity Medicine Institute since its conception. The institute is a first-of-its-kind in the GCC region which blends traditional healthcare with age management healthcare.
Looking at the growing rate of various diseases among youngsters as well as older generations, the Middle East faces a strong need for advanced medical facilities. Satisfying this need the Eternity Medicine Institute in Dubai designs personalised health screening programmes to safeguard life and increase vitality, only through their pioneering healthcare methods.
Their invention of the Software for Age Management (SAM) is ground-breaking in the healthcare industry of the Middle East. It takes old fashioned methods of health screenings to a new level. SAM works as a database which provides both doctors and patients with a 24-hour real time access to test results, receipts and doctor's recommendations.
For the first time in the Middle East there is a technology which can predict one’s health journey.
Eternity also offers corporate and executive programmes where in the SAM software can screen hundreds and thousands of employees.
“Winning the Business Innovation of the Year is a major achievement for us. Our institute uses advanced health screening technologies and cutting-edge treatments that focus on personalised prevention of diseases to significantly improve one’s health and well-being” mentioned Markus Giebel, CEO of Eternity Medicine, who already has 40 patents for his inventions in optical fiber technologies obtained during his work at Corning Incorporated in USA.
This new-age medical institute was envisioned by Giebel in 2012, wherein health management programmes are managed through the ‘Profit & Loss (P& L) of your Health’ – an award winning innovation by Giebel. The ‘P&L of Health’ is a result of amazing technology which predicts and cures illnesses well before their occurrence.
Currently the Eternity Medicine Institute provides innovative healthcare system to numerous corporate clients at a speed of 20 minutes per employee. This gives corporate entities an opportunity to employ a proactive approach towards staff safety.
To learn more about Eternity Medicine Institute, visit eternitymedicine.com
Other releases of publisher
- 18.02.2016 13:28RELOCATE is the fastest growing and most trusted relocation website portal in the UAE
- 11.02.2016 09:33RELOCATE is the fastest growing and most trusted relocation website portal in the UAE
- 11.02.2016 09:07RELOCATE: The fastest growing and most trusted relocation website portal in the UAE