- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Home » Releases » Real estate » JLL appoints Head of Integrated Facilities Management for Middle East and North Africa
JLL appoints Head of Integrated Facilities Management for Middle East and North Africa
Published: 22-Jul-2015 07:31 am
Publisher: Jones Lang LaSalle
Phil Batty will be responsible for strategy, operations and new business development for JLL’s IFM business across MENA
JLL announced today the appointment of Phil Batty as the new Head of Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) for Middle East and North Africa (MENA) to support its growing presence across the region.
Based in Dubai, Phil will be responsible for strategy, operations and new business development for the regional IFM business. JLL's IFM team proactively measures and manages the performance of corporate clients' buildings. It also maximises the efficiency of real estate staff, optimises operational spend through strategic sourcing and reduces building energy costs by lowering consumption.
Commenting on his appointment, Alan Robertson, CEO of JLL MENA, said: "We are delighted that Phil is joining our team to head IFM for the MENA region. Phil has many years of valuable experience and a wealth of market knowledge having been involved in a significant number of high profile and complex projects throughout the region. He will play a substantial role in the development and expansion of our operations in alignment with the company's strategic plan and I know that his appointment will greatly benefit our many clients across the region with the wealth of knowledge he brings."
Mr Robertson continued: "There is similarity between the services required by our Property Management investor clients and those provided to our corporate Facilities Management clients, as well as a growing demand for high quality Facilities Management advisory. Our joint Facility/Property Management offering will be significantly strengthened by Phil's involvement."
Magnus Akerberg, Managing Director, EMEA IFM at JLL said: "As our business continues to grow and our footprint widens across the region, it is necessary to recruit someone of Phil's calibre to help further develop our presence across MENA. His proven track record in facilities management at director level, and his knowledge and extensive experience of commercial and operational excellence will no doubt ensure that Phil is a valuable addition to the team."
Phil brings with him nearly 40 years' experience, having held senior operational positions with many of the industry's leading companies, including Emaar Properties, Knightsbridge Chemicals, Abu Dhabi General Services, Dawn Foods, Johnson Controls and Nestlé. He has managed major assets including Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world, and Dubai Fountain.
Phil's appointment follows the employment of Stan Frank as Head of IFM, sub-Saharan Africa in March 2015.
– Ends –
Other releases of publisher
- 22.07.2015 07:31JLL appoints Head of Integrated Facilities Management for Middle East and North Africa
- 04.06.2015 08:59JLL Unveils RED, its Corporate Real Estate Data and Insights Platform
- 21.04.2015 10:37Hospitality Sector Best Performer in Stable Abu Dhabi Real Estate Market, According to JLL Q1 2015 Real Estate Market Overview