- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Home » Releases » Music and Entertainment » Tom & Jerry to debut in Oman at City Centre Muscat and City Centre Qurum during Muscat Festival 2015
Tom & Jerry to debut in Oman at City Centre Muscat and City Centre Qurum during Muscat Festival 2015
Published: 19-Jan-2015 10:08 am
Publisher: Majid Al Futtaim
Muscat, Oman, January 14 2015: Majid Al Futtaim, the leading shopping mall, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East and North Africa, today announced that international entertainment icons Tom & Jerry will make their Oman debut at City Centre Muscat and City Centre Qurum to create great moments for everyone, every day during Muscat Festival.
From January 31st till February 8th, visitors to City Centre Qurum will enjoy live shows daily from the cartoon world’s best-loved cat and mouse duo, including meet-and-greet opportunities. During the same week, City Centre Muscat will host a Tom & Jerry cheese maze activity, with participants hunting through a dedicated zone and earning a certificate afterward, alongside children’s art activities.
“Guests of all ages love the antics of Tom & Jerry, and we are delighted to bring this calibre of entertainment to Oman during Muscat Festival, reinforcing our leadership in hosting international-standard events and raising the standard of entertainment for the Sultanate,” said Husam Al Mandhari, Senior Mall Manager for City Centre Muscat.
Majid Al Futtaim and City Centre Muscat and City Centre Qurum have been long-standing supporters of Muscat Festival and this year, they are Silver Sponsors for this initiative which celebrates culture, arts, and entertainment throughout the Sultanate. In partnership with Muscat Municipality, the leading retail destinations aim to entertain and reward shoppers throughout the month-long event.
Throughout Muscat Festival, both malls will also host a series of interactive, roaming entertainment and exciting activations to create a celebratory atmosphere throughout Muscat Festival, including the golden opportunity to win a weekly prize of 20 gold coins.
The Group was founded by our visionary leader, Majid Al Futtaim. This timeline shows how we have grown over the years since being established in 1992.
Other releases of publisher
- 31.03.2015 09:33Majid Al Futtaim Celebrates Two Decades of Great Moments Since Pioneering the Middle East s First Integrated Retail Experience
- 19.01.2015 10:08Tom & Jerry to debut in Oman at City Centre Muscat and City Centre Qurum during Muscat Festival 2015
- 20.10.2014 11:51Mall of the Emirates brings star power to World of Fashion 2014