- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Home » Releases » Music and Entertainment » Mall of the Emirates brings star power to World of Fashion 2014
Mall of the Emirates brings star power to World of Fashion 2014
Published: 20-Oct-2014 11:51 am
Publisher: Majid Al Futtaim
Dubai, UAE; 08 October 2014 – With less than one week until Mall of the Emirates rolls out the red carpet for the fashion event of the year: World of Fashion 2014, there is heightened anticipation for some of the biggest names to grace the stage yet. Legendary singer, fashion icon and superstar, Najwa Karam is confirmed to make her first ever Mall of the Emirates appearance on October 22nd, closing the catwalk in grand style. Having sold more than 60 million albums throughout her illustrious career, Najwa is a multi-platinum, bestselling star, who will be sharing her fashion and beauty secrets with fans, creating great moments exclusively for World of Fashion.
International make-up artist to the stars, Bassam Fattouh is this year’s exclusive beauty advisor for World of Fashion 2014, and will be taking the stage on October 21st to demonstrate practical techniques to get the season’s latest looks.
Husam Al Mandhari, Senior Mall Manager of City Centre Muscat, said, “Majid Al Futtaim endeavours to excel in creating great moments for all, and we are pleased to partner with the Omani Society for Fine Arts in this innovative project. Oman has gradually become the hub for art and culture in the region and the City Centres are pleased to showcase the calibre of our local talent, through an interactive campaign that the entire community can enjoy.”
Renowned American designer Diane Von Furstenberg’s is celebrating the 40th anniversary of her iconic wrap dress, with the ‘Journey of a Dress’ exhibition making its debut in the UAE, at Mall of the Emirates from October 24th- 31st . On display in the Central Galleria, guests can journey through her signature pieces, in a retrospective display.
Mall of the Emirates, Majid Al Futtaim’s leading fashion and shopping destination, will be celebrating the Autumn/Winter fashion season throughout the month of October. With every AED 650 spend, shoppers are eligible to win a new wardrobe worth AED 25,000 each week, featuring the hottest collections of the season.
For more information on World of Fashion, please visit: www.facebook.com/malloftheemirates. Mall of the Emirates also encourages online fans to support the campaign by following the mall’s official Instagram account: http://instagram.com/malloftheemirates and using #worldoffashion14.
The Group was founded by our visionary leader, Majid Al Futtaim. This timeline shows how we have grown over the years since being established in 1992.
Other releases of publisher
- 31.03.2015 09:33Majid Al Futtaim Celebrates Two Decades of Great Moments Since Pioneering the Middle East s First Integrated Retail Experience
- 19.01.2015 10:08Tom & Jerry to debut in Oman at City Centre Muscat and City Centre Qurum during Muscat Festival 2015
- 20.10.2014 11:51Mall of the Emirates brings star power to World of Fashion 2014