- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Home » Releases » Music and Entertainment » Correction: ZERO GRAVITY'S ONE BIG FRIDAY FESTIVALS GET EVEN BIGGER... DRAWING PAUL VAN DYK, ERICK MORILLO, SAM FELDT AND MORE TO ITS UNRIVALLED POOLSIDE STAGE
Correction: ZERO GRAVITY'S ONE BIG FRIDAY FESTIVALS GET EVEN BIGGER... DRAWING PAUL VAN DYK, ERICK MORILLO, SAM FELDT AND MORE TO ITS UNRIVALLED POOLSIDE STAGE
Published: 21-Sep-2016 12:40 pm
Publisher: Media Maven
Please note date change of Friday October 7.
Download a PDF press release, high res images, video and artist information via the link at the base of this email
Zero Gravity is cementing its place as the perfect Middle East music festival destination. Following the announcement that more than 40 international DJs will play at Dubai’s most-talked-about entertainment venue in the next three months alone, Zero Gravity has added to the excitement of its most eventful winter season to date – with a monthly One Big Friday.
Responding to relentless guest demand for extended, day-to-night parties at the incredible beach and poolside spot, Zero Gravity launched One Big Friday in November 2015. The four festivals that followed have seen Lost Frequencies, 2ManyDJs, Duke Dumont, Oliver Heldens, Sigala and Markus Schulz take to the stage, and 6,000 party people through the doors per event.
And this winter season, One Big Friday becomes a monthly diary date – taking place on Friday October 7, Friday November 4 and Friday December 9.
One Big Friday on October 7 features Paul Van Dyk, DubVision and 99 Souls. Legendary German DJ, producer and “scene-starter” Paul Van Dyk returns to Zero Gravity, fresh from a huge European tour. An industry pioneer for more than 20 years, the Grammy-nominated musician is now regarded as trance music’s “most abiding and respected influence.” Having played to crowds of up 1.5 million, and still circling the globe up to 16 times a year, this headline One Big Friday appearance promises to be a concert-style, PvD hallmarked, performance like no other.
Dutch brothers DubVision have stormed both Beatport and YouTube in recent years. Having remixed tracks for the likes of Icona Pop, Afrojack and Dimitri Vegas, and played festivals including Daydream, Kingsland and WiSH Outdoor, this EDM duo know exactly how to flood the dance floor. And, completing the October 8 line-up are 99 Souls. The British pair behind the smash club track of 2016 ‘The Girl Is Mine’ – a mash-up of Destiny’s Child’s ‘Girl’ and ‘The Boy Is Mine’ by Brandy and Monica – 99 Souls are hot house music property, ready for a stonking Dubai set.
One Big Friday on November 4 features Erick Morillo, Mambo Brothers and Krafty Kuts & A.Skillz. Erick Morillo is one of the world’s most instantly recognisable and internationally- demanded DJs of our time. The American/Colombian house music master’s skills have seen him score residencies at Ministry of Sound, London and Space, Ibiza; host infamous roadblock parties including Subliminal Sessions at the Winter Music Conference in Miami and play up to 30 global gigs a month. Known for flawlessly transforming tracks from Whitney Houston to Basement Jaxx, this Latin-influenced dance veteran is a huge, high-energy headliner for this Zero Gravity festival.
Born and raised in Ibiza, Mambo Brothers have party spirit flowing through their veins. The house duo cut their teeth warming up for the likes of Carl Cox and Roger Sanchez across the White Isle’s biggest bars and clubs, before really finding fame in 2014 with their first international tour. Krafty Kuts & A.Skillz return to Zero Gravity for the first time since their successful 2015 residency. With hip-hop music at the heart of every track they spin, the infectious British DJ pair have an electrifying intensity that knows no bounds, plus a deep-set love for the Dubai crowd.
One Big Friday on December 9 features Sam Feldt and further artists (to be announced).Currently making waves on his first US tour, 23-year-old Dutch DJ Sam Feldt is floating on a cloud of screaming fans and industry respect for 2016. His career was catapulted with the 2015 dance track ‘Show Me Love’, which has seen him share a stage with Kygo, Klingande and Robin Schulz in the last 12 months. At the very crest of his success, Sam’s melodic and tantalising deep house sound is the perfect fit for the final One Big Friday of 2016, with more names to join the party.
Spanning a full 12 hours, from 3pm to 3am, One Big Friday is Zero Gravity’s poolside festival-style event. One Big Friday features back-to-back sets from international DJs and local artists – who play on the venue’s unrivalled 800 sq/ft poolside stage, using the world’s highest quality audio/ visual entertainment systems – alongside fiesta-inspired food stations and entertainment. One Big Friday is completely free to enter before 6pm, AED 150 thereafter, for those aged 21+.
• One Big Friday will take place at Zero Gravity, Dubai on Friday October 7, Friday November 4 and Friday December 9, running from 3pm to 3am.
• Entrance to One Big Friday is free before 6pm, and AED 150 thereafter.
• One Big Friday is a 21+ event.
• Advance tickets are available from Zero Gravity and online at www.platinumlist.net
• For more information and VIP table packages, call Zero Gravity on +971 4 399 0009 and +971 55 500 9111 and visit www.0-gravity.ae
PRESS IMAGES: Click the below link to download high res images, a One Big Friday teaser video and artist information:
PRESS CONTACT: For further editorial enquires and artist interviews, please contact Sarah Walker-Dufton via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and on +971 56 609 3878.
ABOUT ZERO GRAVITY: Zero Gravity is a unique beach club, bar, restaurant, pool and large-scale event space located next to Skydive Dubai Drop Zone in Al Sufouh, making waves in the sparkling city of Dubai. Guests go From Day... To Night at Zero Gravity, where they can enjoy laid-back lounging on the pristine beach and pool, lunch or dinner in the ultra-modern restaurant and a full-on party vibe by night. Zero Gravity is home to One Big Friday and DXBeach festivals, which draw crowds of up to 7,000 per event.
Other releases of publisher
- 14.11.2016 09:00THE YELLOW BOATS LAUNCHES EXCITING FESTIVE SEASON PACKAGES AND AN UNFORGETTABLE NEW YEAR NIGHT TOUR
- 13.11.2016 08:45SENSASIA URBAN SPA INTRODUCES FESTIVE TREATMENTS THAT ARE GOOD ENOUGH TO EAT... AND INVITES CHILDREN TO PAMPER WITH MUM OR DAD FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER
- 07.11.2016 08:30VIDEO UPDATE: DXBEACH AT ZERO GRAVITY ON NOVEMBER 18 with NICKY ROMERO, FELIX JAEHN, CLAPTONE, KUNGS, LOVELY LAURA & BEN SANTIAGO and AFISHAL