- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
THE YELLOW BOATS ANNOUNCES A WEEK OF OCTOBER ‘NIGHT TOURS’ AHEAD OF HALLOWEEN
Published: 06-Sep-2016 09:00 am
Publisher: Media Maven
Press releases in both English and Arabic, plus a link to high res images, are available to download at the base of this email
The Yellow Boats water sightseeing tours are synonymous with the ultimate daytime views of Dubai and Abu Dhabi. And now, they are heading to the dark side! Responding to strong customer feedback, the seven-year- old UAE institution has chosen the mystical month of October to run a week of brand new Night Tours.
The Yellow Boats Night Tours will run from Monday October 24 to Monday October 31 across both cities, embarking from dedicated departure points at Marina Walk in Dubai and Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi.
The Dubai Night Tour will depart daily at 6pm, heading out from the glittering Dubai Marina as the sun goes down. The 90-minute trip then cruises around Palm Jumeirah, offering a glimpse of its luxurious villas and world-famous five-star hotels, including a unique front-row, fairytale view of Atlantis The Palm. Then, it’s on to the Dubai’s iconic seven-star Burj Al Arab, beautifully illuminated at dusk, with plenty of time for photo stops and interactive commentary from The Yellow Boats passionate skipper team.
The Abu Dhabi Night Tour will depart daily at 5.45pm. The 60-minute trip offers its crew a journey through the ever-changing city skyline and the many contrasting, must-see attractions the UAE capital has to offer – which are of course all the more magical by moonlight. This exciting and informative tour travels around Heritage Village and along the Abu Dhabi Corniche, stopping at the timeless Fisherman’s Village and man-made Lulu Island, before cruisng back to the beautiful Emirates Palace Marina.
The Yellow Boats Dubai Night Tours and The Yellow Boats Abu Dhabi Night Tours replicate the ticket structure of the multi award-winning company’s much-loved daytime tours, with no price increase. With limited dates available in the approach to Halloween, it is advised to book early to avoid disappointment.
EDITOR’S NOTES: The Yellow Boats Dubai Night Tours run from Monday October 24 to Monday October 31, departing daily at 6pm. The tour lasts 90 minutes, and costs AED 280 per adult; AED 210 per child. The Yellow Boats Abu Dhabi Night Tours run from Monday October 24 to Monday October 31, departing daily at 5.45pm. The tour lasts 60 minutes, and costs AED 200 per adult; AED 150 per child.
For more information, online bookings and gift vouchers, log on to: www.theyellowboats.com, call freephone 800 892, +971 4 432 8543 or +971 55 995 0153 and email: email@example.com
PRESS IMAGES: Click the below link for a full selection of high resolution images https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a2cafjxfznwb6sh/AACuyZaBbK608a6-WzH7ye3la?dl=0
PRESS CONTACT: For further editorial enquires and review opportunities, contact Sarah Walker-Dufton via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and on +971 56 609 3878.
ABOUT THE YELLOW BOATS: The Yellow Boats are top specification, 10-seater rigid inflatable crafts, manned by fully-trained crews, and take to the water complete with the latest GPS navigation, engines and ultra-lightweight life jackets. The tours are suitable for children over three, and are led by carefully- selected ‘skipper’ tour guides, who pride themselves on their knowledge of, and passion for, the UAE.
Other releases of publisher
- 14.11.2016 09:00THE YELLOW BOATS LAUNCHES EXCITING FESTIVE SEASON PACKAGES AND AN UNFORGETTABLE NEW YEAR NIGHT TOUR
- 13.11.2016 08:45SENSASIA URBAN SPA INTRODUCES FESTIVE TREATMENTS THAT ARE GOOD ENOUGH TO EAT... AND INVITES CHILDREN TO PAMPER WITH MUM OR DAD FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER
- 07.11.2016 08:30VIDEO UPDATE: DXBEACH AT ZERO GRAVITY ON NOVEMBER 18 with NICKY ROMERO, FELIX JAEHN, CLAPTONE, KUNGS, LOVELY LAURA & BEN SANTIAGO and AFISHAL