- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
SENSASIA URBAN SPA LAUNCHES ITS PARENT-SAVIOUR PACKAGE ‘THE SCHOOL RUN’ – PLUS SUPER-SAVING MEMBERSHIPS FOR SPA JUNKIES THIS SEPTEMBER
Published: 23-Aug-2016 10:27 am
Publisher: Media Maven
Download a full press release in both English and Arabic, plus high resolution images, at the base of this email
Dubai mums (and dads!) will dart straight from school drop-off to SensAsia Urban Spas this September, as the UAE’s largest spa chain launches the perfect antidote to an exhausting summer spent entertaining the kids.
Designed by the 12-year-old brand’s founder – and mum to eight-year-old twin girls – Salina Handa, The School Run is a 60-minute combination package to relieve tension, revive skin and re-boot tired minds.
For a ‘back-to-school’ special price of just 250dhs, The School Run begins with an invigorating back, neck and shoulder massage, to break down built-up tension in even the toughest spots. Then, it’s on to an express facial, using bespoke Elemis products tailored to skin type, leaving it renewed, refreshed, and with that missing glow. The treatment concludes with a blissful head and scalp massage, and a transformed parent, set for a brand new term.
The School Run is available at all SensAsia Urban Spa locations – The Village in Jumeirah, Emirates Golf Club, Palm Jumeirah and Souk Al Manzil in Downtown Dubai – throughout the month of September. The package can be booked on weekdays between 10am and 3pm, and clients can also stock up on facial products from SensAsia Urban Spa’s retail boutiques with a 10% discount, to continue their gleaming good work at home.
SensAsia has also created a brand new membership programme, offering up to 25% off its most popular treatments, and a whole host of added VIP benefits. The ideal option for its extensive network of regular clients.
With thousands of loyal pamper fans flocking to get their SensAsia fix at least once a month, SensAsia has responded to client feedback with a menu of annual massage and facial packages, with exciting rewards attached.
For example, those signing up for the Spa Junkie membership can choose either one 60-minute Balinese, Thai Yoga Stretch or Yummy Mummy-To-Be massage per month for just 299dhs (saving 100dhs). Spa Buff members will receive SensAsia’s signature 60-minute intensive Knead It massage for 340dhs per month (saving 100dhs) and Game Face members can choose any of SensAsia’s diverse, skin-specific facials for 530dhs per month (saving up to 145dhs).
SensAsia Urban Spa members also receive a portfolio of indulgent extras to use throughout the year, including three complimentary treatment ‘enhancements’ – such as swapping massage oil for decadent cocoa butter when they ‘Go Upper Class‘ – 20% off all retail products bought in spa, 10% off any additional full price SensAsia treatments, and two ‘value passes’ for friends or family to benefit from the same preferential member rates as they do.
EDITORʻS NOTES: For more information, online bookings and purchases, location and contact details for each SensAsia Urban Spa and a full treatment menu, visit www.sensasiaspas.com
PRESS CONTACT: For more press information on all aspects of SensAsia Urban Spas, plus images, review and interview opportunities, contact Sarah Walker-Dufton at Media Maven.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971 56 609 3878
About SensAsia Urban Spa:
SensAsia Urban Spa is the largest independent spa chain in the UAE, which celebrates a sparkling 12 years of providing unique pamper havens to the masses of spa-ites in the Middle East in 2016. With its uber-chic day spa locations, located in premium city spots, SensAsia offers a sensory journey through blissfully indulgent experiences – stemming from Balinese grace, Japanese elegance and Thai tradition. It all began with The Village, Jumeirah, where founder Salina Handa created the ultimate sanctuary for health and wellness-savvy ‘Jumeirah Janes’ back in 2004. The SensAsia family then spread to Emirates Golf Club and Palm Jumeirah, and most recently the Downtown Dubai hub of Souk Al Manzil.
Other releases of publisher
- 14.11.2016 09:00THE YELLOW BOATS LAUNCHES EXCITING FESTIVE SEASON PACKAGES AND AN UNFORGETTABLE NEW YEAR NIGHT TOUR
- 13.11.2016 08:45SENSASIA URBAN SPA INTRODUCES FESTIVE TREATMENTS THAT ARE GOOD ENOUGH TO EAT... AND INVITES CHILDREN TO PAMPER WITH MUM OR DAD FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER
- 07.11.2016 08:30VIDEO UPDATE: DXBEACH AT ZERO GRAVITY ON NOVEMBER 18 with NICKY ROMERO, FELIX JAEHN, CLAPTONE, KUNGS, LOVELY LAURA & BEN SANTIAGO and AFISHAL