Malabar Gold & Diamonds unfurled details of the 4th edition of 'Malabar Gold & Diamonds Festival' in all Qatar outlets.
The festival that runs from 1 December 2014 to 31 January 2015 in Qatar will display distinctive pieces of jewellery from across the world and offers massive gifts and irresistible offers.
This much-awaited festival is one of the biggest jewellery events in GCC and the customers get unprecedented opportunities to win a total of 250,000 gold coins and up to 2 Million instant cash refund.
A true shopper's delight, Malabar Gold & Diamonds Festival will captivate the customers by exhibiting eye catching designs in gold, platinum, diamonds and precious stones from different parts of the world to flaunt any occasion or event and are well priced too.
The festival stands apart from the usual jewellery exhibitions and promotions and as every customer gets a chance to be a winner through this festival.
- For every purchase of gold jewellery above QAR 2,000, the customers get a 'Scratch & Win' coupon through which they can win a guaranteed gold coin or up to 100 gold coins instantly.
- With every diamond jewellery purchase, the customers get a 'Scratch & Win' coupon for a guaranteed cash refund and get a chance to win up to 100% cash back.
- The customers who buy diamond jewellery worth QAR 2,000 or above are eligible to get both the coupons.
- 'Zero Deduction Exchange' scheme through which customers can update their old 22 ct gold ornaments to the latest collection of Malabar Gold & Diamonds without any loss.
- 8 gram gold coins can be bought from outlets with absolutely no making charge during this period.
For more info: http://malabargoldanddiamonds.com/
Malabar Gold and Diamonds is the flagship company of Malabar Group, a leading diversified Indian business conglomerate.
Established in 1993 in South Indian state of Kerala, Malabar Gold & Diamonds today has a strong retail network of 117 outlets spread across eight countries, 10 wholesale units in addition to offices, design centers and factories spread in India, GCC and Singapore. With an annual turnover of $3.5 billion, the company currently ranks among the world’s top five jewellery retailers in terms of annual turnover.