- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Malabar Gold & Diamonds launched Artistry' -Branded Jewellery show in Dubai
Published: 15-Jun-2014 02:32 pm
Publisher: Malabar Gold & Diamonds
Malabar Gold & Diamonds presents ‘Artistry’- an exclusive exhibition and sale of gold, diamonds and precious gem jewellery.
Main attraction – A unique collection of jewellery, handpicked from various brands of Malabar Gold & Diamonds
Another attraction – 20,000 carats, valued around 50 million Dirhams is on display at ‘Artistry Branded Jewellery Show’
Venue: Malabar Gold & Diamonds outlet, Meena Bazar, Bur Dubai, UAE
Schedule: From 12th to 21st June at Malabar Gold & Diamonds outlet, Meena Bazar.
Malabar Gold and Diamonds launched an exclusive exhibition and sale of gold, diamond, and precious gem jewellery, ‘Artistry’- Branded Jewellery Show from 12th to 21st June, 2014 at their retail outlet in Cosmos Lane, Meena Bazar, Bur Dubai, Dubai. This unique exhibition was inaugurated by Bollywood Actor Esha Gupta in the presence of Television Sensation Ram Kapoor; Indian Filmmaker Sajid Khan; Mr. Salish Mathew, Head–Branding & Marketing; Mr. Manoj KV, Regional Head; Mr. Ranjith KV, Regional Head; Mr. Remin, Branch Head and other Directors, personalities from media and well-wishers of Malabar Gold & Diamonds.
‘Artistry’ - the branded jewellery show, provides the customers a great opportunity to witness the rarest and finest collection of handpicked designs from the various brands of Malabar Gold & Diamonds, offering the jewellery lovers a different kind of experience, a visual treat for the connoisseurs of fine art. The show takes exquisite jewellery to the next level by showcasing breathtaking creations of the master craftsmen of Malabar Gold & Diamonds. Each item is a work of art, beﬁtting the elegant perception of a connoisseur - adornments that accentuate grace, in tune with the aesthetic sense and attitude of today’s woman.
Their mesmerizing collection of jewellery includes
• Mine - diamonds unlimited - An exclusive range of jewellery created for the diamond lovers, with a craftsmanship that works miracles on perfectly cut diamonds
• Era - uncut diamond jewellery – Grand designs in uncut, natural diamonds that bloom on the ﬁnest gold, crafted with elegance.
• Ethnix - handcrafted designer jewellery – A range of exclusive designer pieces for the discerning a few
• Precia - precious gem jewellery – A collection for those with an eye for precious gem beyond diamonds.
• Divine - Indian heritage jewellery – A collection of traditional Indian designs
• Starlet - kids jewellery - A selection of the cutest little trinkets for the frisky little gems of our hearts
Each piece illustrates the expertise and ingenious skills of their skillful artisans, justifying the theme of the show ‘there is art in every jewel’.
A detailed review of each product will be available in the show and each product exhibited offers the rarest of artful creation without compromising quality, which makes it something to treasure forever.
Major attraction of the show is the exhibition of a rare and exclusive designer outfit that costs a fortune. The group dedicates this spectacular piece of art studded with gold, diamond and platinum to the true lovers of jewellery. This rare and exclusive designer outfit - “ Millionairess” worth over AED 1 Million is designed and crafted by the expert design team and master craftsmen of the jewellery group. This is a glowing example of the expertise of the jewellery group’s design team and deft skills of their master craftsmen.
Another attraction is the display of entire traditional Andhra bridal diamond sets consisting of Tika, Choker, Haaram & Odiyanam comprising of over 150 carats, valued around 2 million Dirhams is also on display at Artistry Branded Jewellery Show.
They also showcase a fascinating range of solitaire diamonds from 0.30 to 10ct. at pocket-friendly prices. The customer can choose their favorite diamond and get it set in their own customized designs.
Malabar Gold and Diamonds, one amongst the most trusted jewellery brands is the flagship company of the Malabar Group, a fastest growing business conglomerate. A trendsetter in the retail gold industry, the brand has 115 showrooms across India, the GCC and Singapore.
A similar exhibition organized at their outlet in Madinat Zayed, Abu Dhabi elicited tremendous response from the residents and tourists in UAE.