- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
SanDisk Sets April 15 to Discuss First Quarter 2015 Financial Results
Published: 11-Mar-2015 10:54 am
MILPITAS, Calif., Mar. 9, 2015 – SanDisk Corporation (NASDAQ:SNDK), a global leader in flash storage solutions, will host a conference call Wednesday, April 15, 2015 at 2 p.m., Pacific, to discuss its first quarter 2015 financial results.
To listen to the conference call, please dial 719-325-4858 at least 10 minutes before the call commences. The dial-in password is 3263627. After the market closes on April 15, and prior to the conference call, SanDisk will publish its first quarter 2015 financial results press release via Business Wire.
The conference call will also be available on a listen-only mode webcast, and it can be accessed live from SanDisk’s website at www.sandisk.com/ir. A replay of the webcast will also be made available, on-demand, following the conclusion of the conference call.
SanDisk Corporation (NASDAQ: SNDK), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company, is a global leader in flash storage solutions. For more than 25 years, SanDisk has expanded the possibilities of storage, providing trusted and innovative products that have transformed the electronics industry. Today, SanDisk’s quality, state-of-the-art solutions are at the heart of many of the world's largest data centers, and embedded in advanced smart phones, tablets and PCs. SanDisk’s consumer products are available at hundreds of thousands of retail stores worldwide. For more information, visit www.sandisk.com.
Other releases of publisher
- 04.08.2015 10:08SanDisk Announces World’s First 256 Gigabit 3-bit-per-cell (X3) 48-layer 3D NAND Chip; Operations Begin for 3D NAND Pilot Line
- 24.07.2015 10:45SanDisk Announces Second Quarter 2015 Results
- 14.07.2015 09:53SanDisk Ships its Two Billionth microSD™ card as Technology Marks 10-year Anniversary