- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
SANDISK PROVIDES BUSINESS UPDATE AND SETS JANUARY 21 TO DISCUSS FOURTH QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS
Published: 20-Jan-2015 10:21 am
MILPITAS, Calif., January 12, 2015 – SanDisk Corporation (NASDAQ: SNDK), a global leader in flash storage solutions, today provided preliminary revenue results for its fourth fiscal quarter ended December 28, 2014. The company estimates total revenue to be approximately $1.73 billion, lower than the previously forecasted revenue range of $1.80 billion to $1.85 billion. The lower revenue was primarily due to weaker than expected sales of retail and iNAND products. Non-GAAP gross margin for the fourth fiscal quarter is expected to be approximately 45% compared to the previously guided range of 47% to 49%.
On Wednesday, January 21, 2015, SanDisk will publish its fourth quarter fiscal 2014 financial results press release via business wire after the close of market, and will hold its earnings conference call at 2 p.m., Pacific time. To listen to the January 21, 2015 conference call, please dial 785-830-7989, password 9225981, at least 10 minutes before the call commences. The conference call will also be available on a listen-only mode webcast, and it can be accessed live from SanDisk’s website at www.sandisk.com/ir. A replay of the webcast will also be made available, on-demand, following the conclusion of the conference call.
A reconciliation of expected non-GAAP gross margin to expected GAAP gross margin for the fourth fiscal quarter is available on our website at www.sandisk.com/IR.
SanDisk Corporation (NASDAQ: SNDK), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company, is a global leader in flash storage solutions. For more than 25 years, SanDisk has expanded the possibilities of storage, providing trusted and innovative products that have transformed the electronics industry. Today, SanDisk’s quality, state-of-the-art solutions are at the heart of many of the world's largest data centers, and embedded in advanced smart phones, tablets and PCs. SanDisk’s consumer products are available at hundreds of thousands of retail stores worldwide. For more information, visit www.sandisk.com.
Other releases of publisher
- 04.08.2015 10:08SanDisk Announces World’s First 256 Gigabit 3-bit-per-cell (X3) 48-layer 3D NAND Chip; Operations Begin for 3D NAND Pilot Line
- 24.07.2015 10:45SanDisk Announces Second Quarter 2015 Results
- 14.07.2015 09:53SanDisk Ships its Two Billionth microSD™ card as Technology Marks 10-year Anniversary