- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Fortum Hydro outsources documentation management to Etteplan
Published: 29-May-2014 06:00 pm
Publisher: Etteplan Oyj
- After the new agreement Etteplan is responsible for technical and real estate documentation in Fortum Hydro and Fortum Heat.
Etteplan has signed a three-year outsourcing agreement with Fortum to manage Fortum Hydro’s technical documentation function in Sweden.
The agreement will come into force as of June 1, 2014 and comprises the documentation for the sites in Arbrå, Borlänge, Karlstad and Stockholm. The agreement affects seven of Fortum’s employees as well as 1-3 employees who work as subcontractors. The Fortum employees will be offered employment at Etteplan.
- Documentation is outside our core business and it makes sense to outsource this function to Etteplan, who is a specialist in this field, says Risto Andsten, Senior Vice President at Fortum Hydro.
- Fortum has become one of our key accounts. Extension of our cooperation within Fortum is a great proof of Etteplan’s commitment to result oriented cooperation that we have achieved with Fortum Heat, concludes Juha Näkki, President and CEO of Etteplan.
Etteplan in brief
Etteplan provides engineering services and technical product information solutions to the world’s leading companies in the manufacturing industry. Our services are geared to improve the competitiveness of our customers’ products and engineering processes throughout the product life cycle. The results of Etteplan’s innovative engineering can be seen in numerous industrial solutions and everyday products.
In 2013, Etteplan had turnover of EUR 128.6 million. The company currently has about 1,800 professionals in Finland, Sweden, the Netherlands and China. Etteplan's shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd under the ETT1V ticker.
For more information, please contact:
VP, General Manager, Etteplan China
Tel. +86 13 862 605 299
SVP, Communications & Operational Development
Tel. +358 40 756 9620
Other releases of publisher
Search from category
Newest of the category
- 19.06.2017 14:23Yanbu Technical Institute joins hands with GE Oil & Gas to strengthen technical skills of Saudi youth
- 03.05.2017 09:47GE Healthcare Receives FDA Indication Approval for Visipaque™ (iodixanol) Injection for use with coronary CT angiography
- 12.04.2017 14:28GE & HEI Fire Up & Synchronize Second HA Gas Turbine at Bhikki Power Plant