- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Etteplan and Vestas to cooperate in technical documentation
Published: 24-Sep-2014 05:58 pm
Publisher: Etteplan Oyj
- The agreement marks a significant breakthrough of Etteplan’s software tools in the energy sector.
Etteplan and Vestas, the world’s leading manufacturer of wind power solutions, have agreed on cooperation in the field of technical documentation.
Vestas will be using Etteplan’s HyperSTE software to ensure quality, conciseness and consistency of its technical documentation in order to ensure safe and efficient service and maintenance operations worldwide, as well as to save cost on documentation and translation.
Moreover, HyperSTE will help Vestas standardize the production of technical documentation, a challenge for companies with geographically dispersed authoring teams. HyperSTE is based on the international specification for authoring, Simplified Technical English. As part of the implementation, Etteplan will also train Vestas’ global team of technical authors and assist with the standardization of terminology.
- We are excited to welcome Vestas to our vastly growing number of HyperSTE users worldwide and look forward to assisting Vestas with producing high quality technical documentation to its technology advanced wind energy solutions, says Berry Braster, Director of Sales and Marketing at Etteplan.
Etteplan in brief
Etteplan provides engineering services and technical product information solutions to the world’s leading companies in the manufacturing industry. Our services are geared to improve the competitiveness of our customers’ products and engineering processes throughout the product life cycle. The results of Etteplan’s innovative engineering can be seen in numerous industrial solutions and everyday products.
In 2013, Etteplan had turnover of EUR 128.6 million. The company currently has about 1,800 professionals in Finland, Sweden, the Netherlands and China. Etteplan's shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd under the ETT1V ticker.
For more information, please contact:
VP, General Manager, Etteplan China
Tel. +86 13 862 605 299
SVP, Communications & Operational Development
Tel. +358 40 756 9620
Other releases of publisher
Search from category
Newest of the category
- 19.06.2017 14:23Yanbu Technical Institute joins hands with GE Oil & Gas to strengthen technical skills of Saudi youth
- 03.05.2017 09:47GE Healthcare Receives FDA Indication Approval for Visipaque™ (iodixanol) Injection for use with coronary CT angiography
- 12.04.2017 14:28GE & HEI Fire Up & Synchronize Second HA Gas Turbine at Bhikki Power Plant