- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Cheil takes over experiential duties for du
Published: 03-Sep-2014 03:11 pm
Publisher: Cheil Worldwide
Hala Badri, Executive Vice President – Brand and Communication du said; “Throughout the pitch process, we sought an agency that could adopt a multi-channel approach to live events and develop creative concepts, that will drive customer engagement and encourage our customers to participate in the evolution of our company, products and solutions. Cheil not only delivered technology inspired ideas, but also placed an importance on brand strategy and planning for any experiential activation that impressed upon us.”
With over 40 offices, Cheil will resource the account win with best-in-class talent from its global network and lean upon its MDLab to help design bespoke technology and meaningful experiences for du.
Speaking about the account win, Hadley Newman, Live Communications Director for Cheil MENA added; “We offered du a global proposition backed by local insight to ensure our ideas will delight customers with timely, relevant and memorable events. We also showcased our network’s considerable experience working with relevant market leading companies that adds to our efficiency and effectiveness when it comes to account management and delivery.”
Flagship projects that Cheil will be assigned to include du’s exhibition presence at GITEX, du’s sponsorship platforms such as du Live! and The Leadership Series, as well as governmental activations and commercial launches.
The work will include project management, event planning, AV production, exhibition design and build, display design, creative design and development including 3D modelling, content creation and customer insight and planning.
About Cheil Worldwide
Cheil Worldwide Inc. is South Korea’s largest and one of the leading global marketing solutions companies. Cheil's creativity is world renowned, as the network is highly awarded by international festivals including Cannes Lions, CLIO, Spikes Asia, Dubai Lynx, AdFest, Effie Awards and China International Advertising Festival. The network enjoyed a stellar performance at the 2013 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, winning 21 Lions including the Innovation Grand Prix, Titanium and four Golds. Discover more at www.cheil.com
Other releases of publisher
Search from category
Newest of the category
- 19.06.2017 14:23Yanbu Technical Institute joins hands with GE Oil & Gas to strengthen technical skills of Saudi youth
- 03.05.2017 09:47GE Healthcare Receives FDA Indication Approval for Visipaque™ (iodixanol) Injection for use with coronary CT angiography
- 12.04.2017 14:28GE & HEI Fire Up & Synchronize Second HA Gas Turbine at Bhikki Power Plant