- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Aldar sales record fails to lift Abu Dhabi bourse
Published: 19-May-2014 10:08 am
Publisher: Aldar Properties PJSC
The Abu Dhabi stock market index ADXGI fell by 0.70 per cent to 4,986.09 points on Sunday, May 18.
Aldar Properties, which entered the MSCI emerging market index last week, plummeted 3.22 per cent to AED3.91. Earlier in the day, Aldar revealed that it has sold all units of its new Al Hadeel residential community in Abu Dhabi, on the first day of the off-plan sales launch. “The sell-out of Aldar’s first new development to be announced since April 2010 reflects strong demand in Abu Dhabi for lifestyle communities that offer modern facilities and amenities,” reveals the first developer in Abu Dhabi.
The sales event attracted more than 600 people. The apartments and townhouses at the Hadeel development, located in the popular Al Bandar precinct of the Al Raha Beach area of Abu Dhabi, were sold on a first-come-first-served basis. Mohammed Al Mubarak, deputy CEO at Aldar Properties called the sales event a “huge success”.
Other releases of publisher
Search from category
Newest of the category
- 19.06.2017 14:23Yanbu Technical Institute joins hands with GE Oil & Gas to strengthen technical skills of Saudi youth
- 03.05.2017 09:47GE Healthcare Receives FDA Indication Approval for Visipaque™ (iodixanol) Injection for use with coronary CT angiography
- 12.04.2017 14:28GE & HEI Fire Up & Synchronize Second HA Gas Turbine at Bhikki Power Plant