- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
UK Boarding Schools arrive in Dubai to meet hundreds of parents
Published: 09-Mar-2015 08:30 am
Publisher: The Independent Schools Show
SAVE THE DATE: THE ESSENTIAL EVENT TO DISCOVER THE PERFECT SCHOOL
On the weekend of 20th and 21st March, The Independent Schools Show takes place at the Sheraton Hotel, Mall of Emirates, Dubai.
Now in our 10th year, the shows have helped thousands of parents select the perfect schools for their children. By bringing Britain’s top independent schools together, under one roof, this unmissable event enables visiting parents to explore the many options available in a single day and make informed choices based on their child’s particular needs.
The list of exhibiting schools include some of the most famous names in education including Cheltenham Ladies College, Marlborough and Wellington, as well as many others and represents the very best in British schooling.
EDUCATION THEATRE AND DISCUSSION AREA: FREE EXPERT ADVICE
As well as the wide variety of preparatory and secondary schools on show, we offer various talks showcasing the many advantages of British education and highlighting its deserved reputation the world over.
HELPING PARENTS FIND THE PERFECT SCHOOL
Visiting parents may have been privately educated or are new to the system and seek this opportunity for the first time for their children. Whatever the case, the show is the chance to explore the variety of options the independent boarding sector offers.
NEW FOR 2015: BRAND NEW WEBSITE & ONLINE SEARCH TOOL FOR PARENTS
Helping parents find the right school is our priority and has been at the core of the show’s ethos for the past ten years. We can now help visiting parents focus their search online before they visit the show, thanks to our new and improved website. It incorporates a unique online selection tool, specifically designed to help parents tailor their search using a range of criteria. Please visit the website at www.schoolsshow.com
What the schools say:
'The business done over the two days of the show is key to how and why it is increasingly the shop floor for us schools. Of course it is an opportunity to recruit good pupils (and parents), but quite apart from this – and at least as important – is the fact that it’s the best forum by a country mile for the exchange of ideas and gaining an understanding of each other in whichever part of the sector we work'
Director of Admissions, Marlborough College
What parents say:
"Everyone had been telling us something different. We heard about the schools show so we visited for the day, where we spoke with schools we knew of as well as those we didn't. Thanks to the experience we are now much clearer and feel more confident in making this huge emotional and financial decision".
The Harris Family
David Wellesley Wesley, Show Director and Founder:
“The show presents parents like me with the opportunity to discover how the different schools work, discuss bursaries and shortlist schools. For many parents, visiting the Show has become a vital element to their search. ”
Notes to Editors
ISS also mounts international exhibitions in London, Geneva, Zurich, Istanbul and is looking to do so in Singapore, Japan, Nigeria and South America . Visiting parents are both expatriates and families from these regions looking into UK education.
The Independent Schools Show is part of Next Step Education Ltd, which offers a comprehensive approach to education, with expert guidance and private tutoring
The number of children from the Middle East attending British boarding schools has doubled in the past 12 months. - ISC Annual Report 13/14
Find out WHY at the Independent Schools Show, Sheraton Hotel, Mall of Emirates
Dubai, UAE, March 20 & 21, 2015:
- This is our largest Show ever in Dubai, featuring a carefully curated selection of the UK's top schools.
- Middle East based families can meet a wide range of leading schools all under one roof, families can discuss their particular circumstances and register, leaving with our indispensable show guide and information on each school.
- There are schools for every age and need from preparatory schools (7-13) to sixth form (16-18), single sex and co-educational. There is no better place for families to choose a UK school.
- This year 28 schools will be exhibiting at the Show, including Wellington College, Marlborough College, Bedales and St. Mary’s Calne.
- Over the weekend parents get unique and privileged access to the leaders of UK education.
'A totally positive experience. We were impressed by several schools at the 2013 show, eventually settling on Marlborough for our boys, and the experience has far exceeded our expectations, with a very easy transition from school here in Dubai to boarding in the UK' - DUBAI PARENT
The longest running and most established exhibition of its type, it is a 'must attend' event for parents considering private education.
Next Step Exhibitions owns and operates The Independent Schools Shows.
In its 10th year with over 300 exhibiting schools and over 5,000 visitors. Annual roadshows organised in Geneva, Dubai and Istanbul with 30 schools. Expanding to Asia and Far East.
Well respected and largest private education event in the world – Internationally recognised and a proven success for schools to recruit and parents to shortlist appropriate options.
Other releases of publisher
Search from category
Newest of the category
- 28.04.2017 18:40Sound machines help babies fall asleep in half the time, at home as well as on-the-go.
- 15.04.2017 19:00Virtual Reality in Schools: First Google Expeditions kits in Middle East from VRXOne by Munfarid.
- 27.02.2017 11:09THIS WEEKEND: The Homegrown Pop-Up Market at The Etisalat Beach Canteen