Learning never stop! Kido Nursery presents a unique 8 week immersion program in which children will have fun and be able to get ready for school. Most importantly they can catch up on the time missed during closures last year.
During the summer months, we will continue offering the same trusted, stable, and nurturing environment which your child is used to from their regular nursery days. A few of the benefits of choosing our exceptional 8 week programme:
- The children’s time will be spent in fun and exciting educational hands-on activities.
- We will continue to support your child’s academic development in Key areas (Literacy, Math, STEM, and Art)
- There will be no gap in learning and routine in the summer months, which will make their transition back in September seamless.
- Nurturing your children’s sense of belonging, and helping them build friendships.
- Improving their emotional well-being through social connectedness, and instilling resilience.
- Maintaining a healthy routine during the summer months.
- This further helps children’s sense of stability and control.
Throughout the summer school, we offer the below timings:
Half day – 8 am to 1 pm
Extended day – 8 am to 3 pm
Full day – 8 am to 5 pm
Register now to avail our special Early Bird discount.
Looking forward to a fun and exciting summer ahead!
For further information please contact us at: 0504548879
About Kïdo School:
Kido Education (previously known as Safari Kid International), a company founded, managed and owned by young parents as a response to the quality of early years provision in our cities, came together 6 years ago to create an education platform with a mission to bring quality early childhood education to as many children globally as possible. They have been delivering exceptionally in the UAE for the last 5-years as well as have a strong presence in UK, US, India, and Hong Kong. Kido Schools have become a preferred education partner for imparting high-quality early education for parents and children everywhere.
(For any further queries contact the Kido Team prior on firstname.lastname@example.org)