- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Three Arbor Networks Security Experts Set to Speak at the 2015 RSA Conference
Published: 09-Apr-2015 08:45 pm
Publisher: Arbor Networks
Visit Arbor Networks at booth #1541 for presentations and product demonstrations on advanced threats, security analytics and the modern DDoS threat
BURLINGTON, MA., April 7, 2015 – Arbor Networks Inc., a leading provider of DDoS and advanced threat protection solutions for enterprise and service provider networks, today announced that three of its security experts will be speaking at the RSA Conference in San Francisco later this month.
Arbor Networks’ Chief Security and Technology Officer Sam Curry, speaking at RSA for the 12thconsecutive year, is co-presenting on the Internet of Things. Marc Eisenbarth, ASERT Research Director and Manager, is speaking on mobile botnets; and Gary Sockrider, Solutions Architect for the Americas, is joining a Security Basics Seminar.
The company is exhibiting at the conference from booth #1541 with presentations and product demonstrations throughout the week. Booth presentations will focus on how Arbor helps customers find the advanced threats that matter most, with both speed and accuracy. They will also present on common misconceptions about DDoS attacks that continue to plague enterprises globally.
“Having three speakers at the RSA Conference on topics as diverse as mobile malware and the Internet of Things, really showcases the breadth of Arbor’s security knowledge and expertise,” said Matthew Moynahan, Arbor Networks President. “We’ve built our business solving the DDoS problem for the world’s largest service providers and enterprise networks. This has given us tremendous insight into global Internet traffic and trends. This puts our researchers in a position to see and understand complex attack campaigns and the relationships between botnets, malware and advanced threats targeting the enterprise.”
RSA CONFERENCE SPEAKER SESSION DETAILS
Security Basics Seminar When: Monday, April 20, 2015, 3:45pm Speaker: Gary Sockrider, Solutions Architect for the Americas, Arbor Networks
Mobile Botnets: Fact or Fiction? When: Tuesday, April 21, 2015; 2:20pm Speaker: Marc Eisenbarth, ASERT Research Director and Manager, Arbor Networks
IoT: When Things Crawl into Your Corporate Network When: Friday, April 24, 2015; 9:00am Speaker: Sam Curry, Arbor Networks; Uri Rivner, BioCatch
About Arbor Networks
Arbor Networks, Inc. helps secure the world’s largest enterprise and service provider networks from DDoS attacks and advanced threats. Arbor is the world’s leading provider of DDoS protection in the enterprise, carrier and mobile market segments, according to Infonetics Research. Arbor’s advanced threat solutions deliver comprehensive network visibility through a combination of packet capture and NetFlow technology, enabling the rapid detection and mitigation of malware and malicious insiders. Arbor also delivers market-leading analytics for dynamic incident response, historical analysis, visualization and forensics. Arbor strives to be a “force multiplier,” making network and security teams the experts. Our goal is to provide a richer picture into networks and more security context - so customers can solve problems faster and help reduce the risk to their business.
Phone: +82 2 2076 6443
Fax: +82 2 2076 6971
Phone: +49 351 79658 19
Fax: +49 351 79658 29
Other releases of publisher
- 23.07.2015 09:10Arbor Networks’ ATLAS Data Shows the Average DDoS Attack Size Increasing
- 01.07.2015 08:20Arbor Networks Secures Three New Patents for DDoS Detection & Mitigation
- 11.06.2015 11:03Infonetics Research Report Identifies Arbor Networks as World Leader in DDoS Prevention in Carrier, Enterprise and Mobile Markets