- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
SABIC announces appointing an acting CEO
Published: 13-Mar-2015 09:40 am
Publisher: Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC)
Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud issued a Royal Decree on 14 February, 2015 appointing Mohamed Al-Mady as President of The General Establishment For Military Industries.
The SABIC Board of Directors extends its thanks and warm appreciation for the sincere efforts and commitment Mohamed Al-Mady has demonstrated during his 38 years service to the company and in particular the last 17 years as its Chief Executive. In this time, SABIC has grown to become one of the world's predominant global petrochemical companies.
We wish him well in his new position.
We expect confirmation in due course on the appointment of the new SABIC CEO. Until this time, the SABIC Board of Directors has appointed Yousef Abdullah Al-Benyan as acting CEO. Yousef Al-Benyan is currently Executive Vice President Corporate Finance and has held several senior leadership positions within SABIC. These include EVP Chemicals, EVP Corporate Human Resources, General Manager SABIC Americas and General Manager SABIC Asia Pacific. He holds an Economics Degree and a Master's Degree in Industrial Management.
In today’s business world we know that both quarterly targets and longer term strategies are important. We get how business works and what brings sustained growth and market leadership.
That’s why we’re grounded in materials – but ultimately we help POWER OUR CUSTOMERS’ COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE for the long term.
It is from our customers’ commercial ambitions that we challenge the status quo. It is with relentless drive and genuine commitment that we deliver on that challenge.
We bring together unparalleled capabilities:
- Ingenuity is our lifeblood
- A passion for collaborative working
- A legacy of creating innovative applications
- Depth and scale of activities
Our expertise creates tailored material solutions that help our customers change the world for good.