- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Home » Releases » Business / economics » Syn-Apps SA-Announce Notification Solution Now Rated Avaya Compliant for Avaya IP Office
Syn-Apps SA-Announce Notification Solution Now Rated Avaya Compliant for Avaya IP Office
Published: 15-Jan-2015 10:13 am
Publisher: Avaya Inc.
- Enhanced paging and mass notification solution with audio, text, and graphic notifications helps organizations in industries such as K-12 and Higher Education and Retail, as well as Government agencies
SA-Announce is an enhanced paging and mass notification solution that seamlessly integrates numerous endpoints to deliver text, audio, and graphic notifications. It serves as a centralized notification management platform that can streamline operational processes and communication distributed across multiple systems and disparate endpoints. The application is now compliance-tested by Avaya for compatibility with Avaya IP Office, and Avaya 9600 and 96×1 Series IP Deskphones.
With SA-Announce, organizations can optimize their communications environments by aligning technology with emergency and non-emergency communication objectives. Centralizing the system helps reduce overhead management costs, limit notification initiation time, and eliminate potential human error; all of which can increase safety and security during critical events.
Syn-Apps is a Technology Partner in the Avaya DevConnect program—an initiative to develop, market and sell innovative third-party products that interoperate with Avaya technology and extend the value of a company’s investment in its network.
As a Technology Partner, Syn-Apps is eligible to submit products for compliance testing by the Avaya Solution Interoperability and Test Lab. There, a team of Avaya engineers develops a comprehensive test plan for each application to verify whether it is Avaya compatible. Doing so enables businesses to confidently add best-in-class capabilities to their network without having to replace their existing infrastructure—speeding deployment of new applications and reducing both network complexity and implementation costs.
“Syn-Apps is excited to bring over 13 years of notification expertise to the Avaya IP Office platform. This expands our product availability to mutual Avaya customers running IP Office. Now that Syn-Apps’ SA-Announce has successfully completed this latest DevConnect compliance testing, both Avaya Aura® and IP Office customers have a comprehensive solution for on and off-premise emergency and non-emergency notification needs.” – Ian Pitts, President and CEO, Syn-Apps LLC
“DevConnect Technology Partners like Syn-Apps are helping Avaya customers and System Integrators optimize their unified communications system to support network-wide paging and notification needs. Syn-Apps provides customers a notification management solution that is compatible with Avaya IP Office technology.” –Eric Rossman, vice president, Developer Relations, Avaya
Avaya is a leading provider of solutions that enable customer and team engagement across multiple channels and devices for better customer experience, increased productivity and enhanced financial performance. Its world-class contact center and unified communications technologies and services are available in a wide variety of flexible on-premises and cloud deployment options that seamlessly integrate with non-Avaya applications. The Avaya Engagement Development Platform enables third parties to create and customize business applications for competitive advantage. Avaya’s fabric-based networking solutions help simplify and accelerate the deployment of business critical applications and services. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.