- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Standard Chartered Bank appoints Head of Emiratisation
Published: 27-Apr-2015 11:11 am
Publisher: Standard Chartered Bank
Dubai, 20April, 2015: As part of its continuous efforts to drive its 2020 Emiratisation vision to be the International employer of choice for UAE National talent, Standard Chartered Bank announced today the appointment of Farid Amin Mohammad as the new Head of Emiratisation Initiatives at Standard Chartered Bank, UAE. Farid started his career with Standard Chartered Bank in 2008 when he joined as a Management Trainee and his career accelerated when he was promoted to Branch Manager for the Bank’s branch in Jebel Ali. In May 2013, Farid became the Bank’s Deira Branch Manager and in August 2014, he took on the management of Souq Al Ras Branch.
In his new role, Farid will be responsible for providing innovative recruitment and retention solutions for UAE Nationals, deliver exceptional talent acquisition strategies and tactics and ensure the Bank has robust training and development programmes to help build a sustainable pipeline of UAE Nationals. He will have responsibility for the implementation and execution of all UAE National recruitment operations and career fairs. Farid will also support the Human Resources agenda to undertake research, business planning and coordination to realise the Bank’s 2020 Emiratisation vision, deliver its initiatives and programmes.
Commenting on the appointment, Ruth McGill, Regional Head, Human Resources, and MENAP & UAE said:
“As a deeply rooted international bank in the UAE, we recognise that developing a pipeline of UAE National talent is key to our success in the long run. Over the last seven years, Farid has shown passion for banking and his career clearly demonstrates his commitment to best business practices. His leadership skills have inspired many UAE Nationals at Standard Chartered Bank.
This appointment underlines our continuous commitment to the people of the UAE and I look forward to working with Farid.”
Commenting on his appointment Farid said: “I am pleased and happy to take this new challenge in my career and contribute to the realisation of the Bank’s 2020 Emiratisation vision”.
With a history of more than five decades in the UAE, Standard Chartered Bank aims to further enhance its brand recognition in the country and raise awareness about the career prospects, professional growth opportunities, and multicultural working environment for UAE National talent.
The Bank provides a number of programmes targeting UAE Nationals who want to unleash their full potential with a leading international organisation such as Standard Chartered Bank.
Head of Business Communications
Tel: 009714 508 2564
Mobile: 00971 56 675 9894
Wasim Ben Khadra
Senior Manager External Communications
Tel: 00971 4 508 3221
Mobile: 00971 55 213 7824
Note to editors:
We are a leading international banking group, with more than 86,000 employees and
a 150-year history in some of the world’s most dynamic markets. We bank the
people and companies driving investment, trade and the creation of wealth across
Asia, Africa and the Middle East, where we earn around 90 per cent of our income 4
and profits. Our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise, Here for
Standard Chartered PLC is listed on the London and Hong Kong Stock Exchanges
as well as the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges in India.
Other releases of publisher
Search from category
Newest of the category
- 04.07.2017 16:08Quick Manage announces the launching of pareegul.com in August 2017
- 20.06.2017 08:30Doing business in the EU? – The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to you as well
- 13.06.2017 15:08China Construction Bank rings bell to celebrate listing a 1.2 billion USD bond on Nasdaq Dubai