- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Home » Releases » Business / economics » PDI Honored with PIA Premier Print Award for Print Excellence with KODAK NEXPRESS Press
PDI Honored with PIA Premier Print Award for Print Excellence with KODAK NEXPRESS Press
Published: 29-Oct-2014 06:58 pm
PDI Inc., the largest independent sheet-fed printing company in Quebec, was one of several Kodak customers celebrated during the Printing Industries of America (PIA) Premier Print Award event this year at Graph Expo. PDI was recognized in the digital print category for its use of a KODAK NEXPRESS SX3300 Digital Production Color Press in printing a unique self-promotional piece as part of a successful integrated cross media marketing campaign to generate new business.
The campaign primarily targeted prospective customers in the retail and healthcare industries. These prospects received a series of highly-personalized print components, including a unique recipe box with new ingredients sent twice a week, accentuated by digital print techniques like dimensional varnishes, metallic colors and glossing only achievable using a KODAK NEXPRESS Digital Production Color Press.
“We wanted to wow current and prospective customers with a unique direct mail campaign that showcased our advanced digital print capabilities; but even more importantly, we wanted to position ourselves as a marketing services provider and more than just a printer,” said Jamie Barbieri, PDI’s President. “Kodak’s technology laid the foundation for this campaign and, as a result, we were able to create a very unique and personalized experience for our prospective customers. It would not have been possible had we not had the capabilities available with our KODAK NEXPRESS Digital Production Press.”
KODAK Technology played a large role in this year’s list of 2014 PIA Premier Print Award winners, with the collection of “Benny” award winners featuring 338 applications that were produced using KODAK Solutions. Announced at GRAPH EXPO 14, the awards recognize the highest-quality print from around the world.
“It’s exciting any time our customers are recognized for solutions that are considered progressive in what has become an increasingly innovative and competitive print industry,” said John O’Grady, Managing Director, U.S. and Canada Region and Vice President, Eastman Kodak Company. “Congratulations to the Kodak customers recognized at this year’s biggest industry event. The results were truly a testament to Kodak’s dedication to delivering innovative industry-leading solutions to the market and we look forward to seeing our customers excel as we head into 2015 and beyond.”
Kodak is a technology company focused on imaging for business. We provide innovative hardware, software, consumables and services to customers in graphic communications, packaging and functional printing. We also serve entertainment and commercial films markets. With our world-class R&D organization and extensive product portfolio, Kodak is helping customers around the globe to grow their own businesses in a sustainable way. For additional information on Kodak, visit us at kodak.com, follow us on Twitter @Kodak, or like us on Facebook at KodakNow.
Other releases of publisher
Search from category
Newest of the category
- 20.06.2017 08:30Doing business in the EU? – The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to you as well
- 13.06.2017 15:08China Construction Bank rings bell to celebrate listing a 1.2 billion USD bond on Nasdaq Dubai
- 24.05.2017 15:01GE Oil & Gas awarded contract by Lucart for installation of new NovaLT12 Gas Turbine in Italy