- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Home » Releases » Business / economics » Liana Technologies’ mother company ranked on the Deloitte Fast 500 EMEA for the fourth time in a row
Liana Technologies’ mother company ranked on the Deloitte Fast 500 EMEA for the fourth time in a row
Published: 10-Dec-2013 09:05 am
Publisher: Liana Technologies
Liana Technologies’ mother company, Koodiviidakko Oy, ranked Number 387 on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA 2013, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology companies in EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa). Rankings are based on percentage revenue growth over five years.
“This was the fourth year in a row that we made on Deloitte’s list. I’m proud of our whole team”, Liana Technologies’ CEO Samuli Tursas comments.
"Making the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 is commendable in today’s highly competitive technology industry," said David Halstead, Deloitte United Kingdom, partner in charge of the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA programme. "We congratulate Liana Technologies on being one of the 500 fastest growing technology companies in the region."
Liana Technologies is an agile software company specialized in digital marketing and communication tools. Liana’s user-friendly digital toolkit entails solutions for email marketing, website and eCommerce platforms, marketing automations and PR tools.
Liana Technologies has had a busy year with new offices opened in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Shenzhen, China and in Moscow, Russia. The company's future plans entail developing the international activities further as well as recruiting local staff to its new offices. Liana Technologies' mother company with its headquarters is located in Finland where the company holds a market leader position.
CEO Samuli Tursas
tel +358 40 5135890
About Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ EMEA
The Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA programme is the region's most objective industry-ranking to focus on the technology field, recognizing technology companies that have achieved the fastest rates of revenue growth in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) during the past five years. Combining technological innovation, entrepreneurship and rapid growth, Fast 500 companies – large, small, public and private – span a variety of industry sectors, and are leaders in hardware, software, telecom, semiconductors, internet, media, life sciences and emerging areas, such as clean technology.
The programme is supported by the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 initiatives, which rank high growth technology companies by location or specifically defined geographic area and is run by the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited’s Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) global industry group. Co-sponsors include Ciklum, a leading supplier of technical personnel and teams, software development and agile business consulting to high growth companies, Fidelity Growth Partners Europe, a venture and growth capital investor which backs entrepreneurs with aspiration for greatness in the IT and clean technology sectors across Europe, Silicon Valley Bank, the premier bank for technology, life science, private equity and premium wine businesses and Taylor Wessing, a leading International law firm with a focus on the industries of tomorrow,. More information on the programme and prior year winners is available on www.deloitte.com/fast500emea.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte has in the region of 200,000 professionals, all committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Other releases of publisher
Search from category
Newest of the category
- 20.06.2017 08:30Doing business in the EU? – The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to you as well
- 13.06.2017 15:08China Construction Bank rings bell to celebrate listing a 1.2 billion USD bond on Nasdaq Dubai
- 24.05.2017 15:01GE Oil & Gas awarded contract by Lucart for installation of new NovaLT12 Gas Turbine in Italy