- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Home » Releases » Business / economics » Liana Technologies Ltd on the Deloitte Technology Fast500 EMEA list for the fifth time in a row
Liana Technologies Ltd on the Deloitte Technology Fast500 EMEA list for the fifth time in a row
Published: 03-Dec-2014 02:51 pm
Publisher: Liana Technologies
Liana Technologies Ltd, the largest cloud-based marketing and communications company in Finland, has been ranked one of the fastest growing technology corporations for the fifth year in a row. The EMEA list consists of companies in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The Deloitte Technology Fast500 EMEA program lists the most rapidly growing young technology companies yearly. The meter that is used for the listing, which was now compiled for the tenth time, is the growth in turnover during the past five years. Liana Technologies is on the list for the fifth year in a row, with a 413% growth in turnover.
“Liana Technologies being ranked on the growth list for five years in a row shows the persistent work we do with our customers. Technology know-how in Finland is cutting edge from a global point of view and we have succeeded in creating products that enable our customers to get outstanding results in marketing” - Liana Technologies’ CEO Samuli Tursas comments.
Liana Technologies provides a vast range of cloud-based marketing and PR products to business-to-business markets. The company has recently launched a marketing automation system, the LianaCEM tool, which customers can use to automatize their marketing communication. “Marketing is digitalizing continuously and we have developed a cutting-edge automation tool for this purpose. Marketing automation is a relatively new trend in the European markets as well. Our competitors are mainly from the US”, Tursas continues.
The company is expanding at a rapid pace and has opened subsidiaries in Dubai and Moscow and this year in Berlin and Paris. The newest subsidiary starts in Hong Kong in December. The development and headquarters of the company are in Oulu, Finland.
Liana Technologies operates as Koodiviidakko Oy in Finland. It is an agile company specialized in digital marketing and PR software. Company's clients are professionals in digital marketing and communications. The mission is to give the customers the best possible tools in the form of digital Liana product family. Company turnover in 2014 is 8 million euros and it has over 130 employees.
For more information:
Samuli Tursas, CEO
Liana Technologies Ltd
+ 358 40 513 5890
Other releases of publisher
Search from category
Newest of the category
- 04.07.2017 16:08Quick Manage announces the launching of pareegul.com in August 2017
- 20.06.2017 08:30Doing business in the EU? – The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to you as well
- 13.06.2017 15:08China Construction Bank rings bell to celebrate listing a 1.2 billion USD bond on Nasdaq Dubai