- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
KODAK Showcases its Trendsetter Q800 in Algeria
Published: 02-Jun-2014 08:21 am
KODAK TRENDSETTER Q800 was launched at Algeria’s 4th International Printing and Packaging Technology Exhibition in April.
The three day conference aimed at the Algerian printing market showcased some of the latest innovations in the printing industry in order to promote state-of-the-art printing and packaging technology and to foster partnerships with leading suppliers of the industry.
Kodak’s newly appointed Algerian partner BCZ showcased Kodak’s offset printing and prepress solutions at the event.
“Algeria represents a fantastic business opportunity for us and events, like the exhibition, enable us to showcase our products and underline our investment of supporting customers on their journey in adopting digital prepress technology,” said Komal Sharma, managing director for the Middle East Africa, Russia and Eastern Europe at Kodak. “The country ranks among Africa’s top four importers of packaging and printing technology and for us this is the space that we want to be in.”
“Thanks to the event we were able to keep our good relationship with valuable customers and create networking opportunities that allowed us to specifically speak to the needs of potential customers while emphasising on the latest technology and best business opportunities for all of them,” said Mahmoud Benamar, Owner and Managing Director of BCZ, Kodak’s Sales and Service Partner for Offset Prepress Solutions in Algeria.
Other releases of publisher
Search from category
Newest of the category
- 20.06.2017 08:30Doing business in the EU? – The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to you as well
- 13.06.2017 15:08China Construction Bank rings bell to celebrate listing a 1.2 billion USD bond on Nasdaq Dubai
- 24.05.2017 15:01GE Oil & Gas awarded contract by Lucart for installation of new NovaLT12 Gas Turbine in Italy