- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Home » Releases » Business / economics » Etteplan signs global outsourcing agreement with Husqvarna GroupEtteplan signs global outsourcing agreement with Husqvarna Group
Etteplan signs global outsourcing agreement with Husqvarna GroupEtteplan signs global outsourcing agreement with Husqvarna Group
Published: 27-Jan-2015 07:41 am
Publisher: Etteplan Oyj
- The agreement marks a major achievement for Etteplan in terms of growing the company’s technical documentation business through outsourcing.
Etteplan and Husqvarna Group have entered into a long-term cooperation agreement, whereby Husqvarna Group will outsource the production and maintenance of the technical documentation of all the Group’s products and brands to Etteplan. The agreement will become effective as of February 1, 2015.
The implementation of the global agreement will start in Sweden, where nine of Husqvarna Group’s employees will be offered employment at Etteplan’s office in Jönköping. In the second phase, the plan is to implement the agreement at Husqvarna Group’s sites in Ulm, Germany, and Charlotte, USA. In the third phase, Husqvarna Group’s sites in China and Japan will follow suit.
The technical documentation, meaning all the technical documents and manuals that are created for users and service personnel, ensures the safe and correct use and maintenance of the products. Etteplan has advanced expertise, tools and processes to create and distribute high-quality and cost-efficient technical documentation.
- We look forward to seeing our cooperation with Etteplan bear fruit. We are confident that the quality of our technical documentation will improve to the benefit of our customers, says Henric Andersson, Senior Vice President, Technology Office at Husqvarna Group.
- We are extremely pleased to support Husqvarna Group globally with technical documentation services. This agreement proves our competitiveness in the growing outsourcing trend in industry. It makes business sense for companies to outsource non-core activities to a knowledgeable partner, concludes Juha Näkki, President and CEO of Etteplan.
Etteplan in brief
Etteplan provides engineering services and technical product information solutions to the world’s leading companies in the manufacturing industry. Our services are geared to improve the competitiveness of our customers’ products and engineering processes throughout the product life cycle. The results of Etteplan’s innovative engineering can be seen in numerous industrial solutions and everyday products.
In 2013, Etteplan had turnover of EUR 128.6 million. The company currently has about 1,800 professionals in Finland, Sweden, the Netherlands and China. Etteplan's shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd under the ETT1V ticker.
For more information, please contact:
VP, General Manager, Etteplan China
Tel. +86 13 862 605 299
SVP, Communications & Operational Development
Tel. +358 40 756 9620