- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Etisalat launches Emerald plan for UAE's business elite
Published: 29-Jan-2015 11:29 am
Designed for business executives who demand the power of optimum mobility and connectivity, this unique plan offers the highest level of convenience, flexibility and exclusivity.
Etisalat announced today the launch of an exclusive 'Emerald' plan for the UAE's business elite. The Emerald plan offers premium mobile numbers, bundled allowance of free flexible minutes, SMS, mobile data, and a latest smart device valued up to AED3,600 for free every year.
Designed for business executives who demand the power of optimum mobility and connectivity, this unique plan offers the highest level of convenience, flexibility and exclusivity. Tailor-made packages start from AED2,000 per month with free activation.
The Emerald Plan offers a host of benefits including premium mobile numbers, up to 12,000 flexible minutes that can be used for local, international or roaming incoming voice calls, up to 30GB mobile data allowance and up to 10,000 free local and international SMS.
Salvador Anglada, Chief Business Officer at Etisalat, said, "Top business leaders desire top-notch technology and connectivity options that aid in better, more efficient decision making. Our new Emerald plan offers value to senior management officials, powering their fast-paced lifestyle, yet maintaining their privacy with exclusive premium mobile numbers."
For detailed information or subscribing to the new Emerald plan packages, clients can contact their account managers or call Etisalat's dedicated business call centre at 8005800.
Press release issued by Corporate Communication Department - Etisalat
For further media information:
Iyad Al Zou'bi,
Corporate Communications - Etisalat
Tel +971 2 6182622,
Mobile +971 50 6123568
Other releases of publisher
Search from category
Newest of the category
- 20.06.2017 08:30Doing business in the EU? – The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to you as well
- 13.06.2017 15:08China Construction Bank rings bell to celebrate listing a 1.2 billion USD bond on Nasdaq Dubai
- 24.05.2017 15:01GE Oil & Gas awarded contract by Lucart for installation of new NovaLT12 Gas Turbine in Italy