- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Home » Releases » Business / economics » Etihad Airways to hold nine Cabin Crew recruitment days in November
Etihad Airways to hold nine Cabin Crew recruitment days in November
Published: 31-Oct-2014 02:18 pm
Publisher: Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), is holding nine recruitment days in November 2014, seeking individuals with outstanding hospitality experience to join its World’s Leading Airline Cabin Crew.
The international recruitment days will take place in six different cities around the world, including open days in Prague, Budapest, Yerevan and Algiers, and invitation-only assessments in London and Manchester. Applicants interested in attending the invitation-only assessments, should register in advance by visiting www.etihad.com/cabincrewrecruitment.
In Abu Dhabi, the airline will also hold invitation-only assessments on 19 November, and open days for food and beverage managers and inflight chefs on 10 and 24 November. The open days will offer people the opportunity to meet Etihad Airways’ recruitment specialists who will provide comprehensive information about living in Abu Dhabi and the dynamics of working with guests at 40,000 feet.
Aubrey Tiedt, Etihad Airways’ Vice President Guest Services, said: “To support the rapid growth of the airline, we are hosting our recruitment drive in these cities, all strategically important markets for the airline. In each of these cities we are expecting talented individuals with remarkable hospitality skills to join us at the recruitment days.
“Our cabin crew team hails from more than 115 nationalities and benefits from extensive training and development, with tremendous career opportunities and new life experiences in the UAE.”
In addition to a comprehensive training program, cabin crew are provided with company medical insurance, transport, uniforms and fully furnished company accommodation, and are all based in the modern and vibrant surroundings of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE.
Abu Dhabi is home to a wealth of world-class leisure, sports and entertainment activities, including the popular Yas Marina Circuit – home to the Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, the sporting arena of Zayed Sports City, and world renowned restaurants.
Etihad Airways has received a host of awards over the years reflecting its position as a world leading airline including the prestigious titles of World’s Leading Airline Cabin Crew, World’s Leading Airline, and World’s Leading First Class at the World Travel Awards held in November 2013 in Doha, Qatar.
International cabin crew recruitment days
- Prague: 10 November 2014 (Open Day)
- Budapest: 12 November 2014 (Open Day)
- Yerevan: 18 November 2014 (Open Day)
- Algiers: 18 November 2014 (Open Day)
- London: 24 November 2014 (Invite Only)
- Manchester: 26 November 2014 (Invite Only)
Other releases of publisher
Search from category
Newest of the category
- 20.06.2017 08:30Doing business in the EU? – The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to you as well
- 13.06.2017 15:08China Construction Bank rings bell to celebrate listing a 1.2 billion USD bond on Nasdaq Dubai
- 24.05.2017 15:01GE Oil & Gas awarded contract by Lucart for installation of new NovaLT12 Gas Turbine in Italy