- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Etihad Airways scores Hat-Trick
Published: 17-Nov-2014 10:59 am
Publisher: Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), was named the ‘Airline of the Year’, ‘Cargo Operator of the Year (Commercial Airline)’ and ‘MRO Service Provider of the Year’ at the Aviation Business Awards 2014.
The awards, organised by ITP Publishing, celebrate achievements within the Middle East aviation industry, with winners being announced during a gala reception in Dubai last night, attended by senior aviation executives from across the world.
An independent panel of judges was impressed by Etihad Airways’ accomplishments over the past 12 months in passenger operations performance, innovations in global air logistics, and consistently high standards provided by Etihad Engineering as part of its maintenance, repair and overhaul services.
James Hogan, President and Chief Executive Officer of Etihad Airways, said: “We are delighted to receive these awards across three important areas of Etihad Airways’ operations.
“We strive for excellence in everything we do knowing this is how we create the best possible experience for our guests. These awards reflect the commitment and hard work of our people and they should be justifiably proud of the results.”
The awards come a week after Etihad Airways was named ‘Airline of the Year’ at the Arabian Business Achievement Awards 2014.
Other releases of publisher
Search from category
Newest of the category
- 20.06.2017 08:30Doing business in the EU? – The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to you as well
- 13.06.2017 15:08China Construction Bank rings bell to celebrate listing a 1.2 billion USD bond on Nasdaq Dubai
- 24.05.2017 15:01GE Oil & Gas awarded contract by Lucart for installation of new NovaLT12 Gas Turbine in Italy