- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Home » Releases » Business / economics » Dubai based Liana Technologies shortlisted in the prestigious European Business Awards competition
Dubai based Liana Technologies shortlisted in the prestigious European Business Awards competition
Published: 11-Jan-2015 07:00 am
Publisher: Liana Technologies
Liana Technologies, the leading online marketing software provider in the Middle East, has made its way to the shortlist in the prestigious European Business Awards competition. The company is one of the national finalists in the Customer Focus category, in which succeeding requires customer-focused products and services and high quality. The public can also get acquainted with the finalists and vote for their favorites in the next stage of the competition that started on the 6th of January. The company that gets the most votes in the public ballot will move on to the next stage of the competition and receives the title of the national champion.
Along with the other finalists’, Liana Technologies’ video can be viewed on the European Business Awards webpage. The vote ends on the 24th of February 2015. In addition to the public vote, a professional panel of judges will choose Ruban d’Honneur winners across Europe.
The success of Liana Technologies relies on high customer satisfaction rates and active product development. “It is very encouraging that our investment in customer satisfaction and innovative marketing and communications software arouses interest at such a high level in Europe. Our services include email marketing and press release distribution tools as well as software for website technology. For segmentation and customer analytics, marketing automation is our latest software innovation. Having a regional focus with localization, it is possible to create internationally competitive products with hard and determined work”, UAE General Manager Janne Kilpeläinen states. “Having an Arabic user interface in our software is a proof of that.”
Strong internalization has, without a doubt, had its own effect on Liana Technologies’ success in the competition. In 2014, the company opened subsidiaries in Moscow, Dubai, Hong Kong, Berlin and Paris. “We have established ourselves as the leading online marketing software provider in the markets we operate in. Enquiries from around the Middle East are pouring in, which communicates about a high demand for our products in the region as well”, Kilpeläinen comments.
European Business Awards is held for the 8th time and this year over 24 000 organizations from 33 European countries have been in the competition. “The public vote is an important part of the European Business Awards competition, because it is a chance for the companies to show their accomplishments and expertise for the European audience. Last year a staggering amount of 93 000 votes were cast. This year the shortlisted companies are truly successful and financially stable. I encourage everyone to see the videos and vote”, European Business Awards CEO Adrian Tripp states.
More about European Business Awards: www.businessawardseurope.com
General Manager, UAE, Liana Technologies
+971 50 240 0195
Liana Technologies is an agile company specialized in digital marketing and PR software. Company's clients are professionals in digital marketing and communications. The mission is to give the customers the best possible tools in the form of digital Liana product family. Products include email marketing, press release distribution tools and software for website technology. For segmentation and customer analytics, Liana Technologies offers marketing automation software. Company turnover in 2014 was 8 million euros and it has 120 employees.
Other releases of publisher
Search from category
Newest of the category
- 20.06.2017 08:30Doing business in the EU? – The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to you as well
- 13.06.2017 15:08China Construction Bank rings bell to celebrate listing a 1.2 billion USD bond on Nasdaq Dubai
- 24.05.2017 15:01GE Oil & Gas awarded contract by Lucart for installation of new NovaLT12 Gas Turbine in Italy