- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Home » Releases » Business / economics » Cheil MENA hires Olga Kudryashova to lead its strategic planning unit
Cheil MENA hires Olga Kudryashova to lead its strategic planning unit
Published: 07-May-2014 06:19 pm
Publisher: Cheil Worldwide
Before joining Cheil, Kudryashova was also consulting for Open D Group, an agency specialising in retail design, packaging and consumer engagement, where she expanded the company’s expertise into shopper-centric retail solutions.
Kudryashova’s experience in shopper marketing will mirror Cheil’s experience in retail through clients such as Samsung and du. Olga will be responsible for overall planning and strategy, integrating Cheil’s global planning tools with pan-Arab insights. Across the entire client portfolio, that also includes Hankook, GEMS Education, The Dubai Supreme Council of Energy, Mohammad Bin Rashid Fund for SME and DED along with its entities to name a few, Kudryashova will lead the creation of brand and consumer engagement initiatives.
On the appointment, Kudryashova said, “Cheil’s creative proposition around ‘Ideas that Move’ and their South Korean philosophy resonates with me as much as it does with clients. I also have the opportunity to work across all disciplines since Cheil is a completely integrated creative agency offering its clients a full range of services including experiential, retail, and digital marketing.”
Keesoo Kim, President of Cheil MENA added, “Olga’s experience, especially in retail, and her understanding of the local consumer will give Cheil the insights upon which we can develop ideas that move people into action and clients closer to customers. We have already seen the effect Olga had on brand innovation in her previous roles and I am delighted to welcome her into the fold.”
Olga brings more than 10 years of experience in the FMCG, real estate, banking, airlines, tourism and hospitality, retail, automotive and telecom sectors.
About Cheil Worldwide
Cheil Worldwide Inc. is South Korea’s largest and one of the leading global marketing solutions companies. Cheil's creativity is world renowned, as the network is highly awarded by international festivals including Cannes Lions, CLIO, Spikes Asia, Dubai Lynx, AdFest, Effie Awards and China International Advertising Festival. The network enjoyed a stellar performance at the 2013 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, winning 21 Lions including the Innovation Grand Prix, Titanium and four Golds. Discover more at www.cheil.com
Other releases of publisher
Search from category
Newest of the category
- 20.06.2017 08:30Doing business in the EU? – The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to you as well
- 13.06.2017 15:08China Construction Bank rings bell to celebrate listing a 1.2 billion USD bond on Nasdaq Dubai
- 24.05.2017 15:01GE Oil & Gas awarded contract by Lucart for installation of new NovaLT12 Gas Turbine in Italy