- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Home » Releases » Business / economics » Cheil consolidates its digital capabilities by taking home Coke Studio
Cheil consolidates its digital capabilities by taking home Coke Studio
Published: 27-Jun-2014 06:02 pm
Publisher: Cheil Worldwide
Coke Studio is a music television series that brings together established Arab and international artists to collaborate and record an original song by meshing unique genres of music in the Middle East and North Africa.
The account will require Cheil MENA to develop digital assets that would support the increase of online engagement and conversations about Coke Studio amongst the target audience and to give Coke Studio a life beyond the TV air dates. As part of the win, Cheil MENA is now on Coca-Cola’s approved roster of agencies.
Speaking about the win, Wael Abdulhadi, Regional Head of Digital at Cheil MENA said: “This win has been the culmination of the work our digital and planning team has been conducting for other clients such as du, Emirates Competitiveness Council and The Department of Economic Development (The Fund). As recognised by Coca-Cola, our team of digital natives is a mix of strategists, digitally-focused creatives and social media advocates.”
Tolga Cebe, Head of Marketing, Coca-Cola Middle East said: "Following an evaluation of leading digital agencies in the region and their ability to provide integrated digital planning, Coke Studio found synergy with Cheil.
The appointment responds, not to a gap in the performance of our current partners, but to our desire to continuously re-evaluate the fit between our needs and the marketplace capabilities given the rapid changes in both the consumer landscape and our business."
About Cheil Worldwide
Cheil Worldwide Inc. is South Korea’s largest and one of the leading global marketing solutions companies. Cheil's creativity is world renowned, as the network is highly awarded by international festivals including Cannes Lions, CLIO, Spikes Asia, Dubai Lynx, AdFest, Effie Awards and China International Advertising Festival. The network enjoyed a stellar performance at the 2013 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, winning 21 Lions including the Innovation Grand Prix, Titanium and four Golds. Discover more at www.cheil.com
Other releases of publisher
Search from category
Newest of the category
- 20.06.2017 08:30Doing business in the EU? – The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to you as well
- 13.06.2017 15:08China Construction Bank rings bell to celebrate listing a 1.2 billion USD bond on Nasdaq Dubai
- 24.05.2017 15:01GE Oil & Gas awarded contract by Lucart for installation of new NovaLT12 Gas Turbine in Italy