- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Bosch Automotive Aftermarket rewards region's auto traders
Published: 15-Jun-2014 02:13 pm
FIRST AUTO TRADE LOYALTY PROGRAMME LAUNCHED IN THE REGION
Dubai. Bosch, one of the world’s biggest suppliers of spare parts to the automotive industry, has unveiled a new trade loyalty programme in the Middle East.
The new ‘extra’ loyalty programme allows auto spare parts traders to collect points throughout the year on every purchase they make from a wide range of selected spare parts from Bosch.
The points accrued can then be exchanged for a range of rewards including many non-cash prizes, items such as electronic gadgets, home appliances and power tools.
Andreas Bodemer, Vice President of Bosch Automotive Aftermarket Middle East and Africa said: “The Bosch ‘extra’ programme was brought to the Middle East to reward our loyal partners. We are proud to be the first automotive aftermarket supplier to introduce such a project in the region and we are confident it will become a very popular initiative in the next few months.”
The programme has been introduced to auto aftermarket professionals after being launched at Automechanika Dubai, the largest automotive event in the region.
Wholesalers, retailers, and workshop operators who subscribe to the Bosch ‘extra’ loyalty programme can select their rewards using a user-friendly online portal, via mobile phone SMS or through direct contact with their local agent.
The loyalty programme is being introduced for the first time to four GCC markets: the UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and Oman. More than 50,000 workshops in Europe have taken advantage of a similar scheme since 2009.
Other releases of publisher
Search from category
Newest of the category
- 04.07.2017 16:08Quick Manage announces the launching of pareegul.com in August 2017
- 20.06.2017 08:30Doing business in the EU? – The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to you as well
- 13.06.2017 15:08China Construction Bank rings bell to celebrate listing a 1.2 billion USD bond on Nasdaq Dubai