- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
GE Capital Aviation Services Delivers New Boeing 737-800 to China Southern Airlines
Published: 12-Mar-2015 10:14 am
Publisher: GE Oil & Gas
SHANNON, Ireland, March 11, 2015 -- GE Capital Aviation Services Limited (GECAS), the commercial aircraft leasing arm of GE, today announced delivery of a new Boeing 737-800 aircraft to China Southern Airlines to expand the carrier’s fleet. The aircraft is part of GECAS’ existing order book with Boeing.
China Southern has been a GECAS customer since the early 1990s. It is the largest airline in Asia with a fleet of more than 600 aircraft flying to some 200 destinations.
GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com.
Other releases of publisher
- 19.06.2017 14:23Yanbu Technical Institute joins hands with GE Oil & Gas to strengthen technical skills of Saudi youth
- 03.05.2017 09:47GE Healthcare Receives FDA Indication Approval for Visipaque™ (iodixanol) Injection for use with coronary CT angiography
- 12.04.2017 14:28GE & HEI Fire Up & Synchronize Second HA Gas Turbine at Bhikki Power Plant