- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Wild Wadi Waterpark launches Thursday ladies nights
Published: 14-Apr-2015 11:08 am
Publisher: Jumeirah Group
Dubai, 14 April 2015: Enjoy the perfect start to the weekend with an exclusive female only evening at Wild Wadi Waterpark.
As the temperature begins to rise and the blazing heat of the summer kicks in, Wild Wadi Waterpark, situated between sister properties Burj Al Arab Jumeirah and Jumeirah Beach Hotel, has re-launched its popular ladies’ night with a twist.
A favourite spot for locals and visitors, this year’s ladies’ night will run from April to Septembe (excluding Ramadan). The night has been introduced to allow women of all ages to enjoy quality time and unwind with their friends and family. The waterpark will stay open until the early hours of the morning and ladies can choose from 30 exciting rides, while a respected female guest DJ plays the latest hits.
Female lifeguards and security guards will be onsite to ensure the safety of guests in a carefree environment. Dubai’s leading waterpark promises a fun and memorable experience.
Guests looking to skip the queues can pre-book tickets online. Once through the gates, the fun begins with access to Wild Wadi’s daredevil rides including the adrenaline pumping Tantrum Alley and Burj Surj, or the Wipeout Flowrider - a wave simulator that shoots out seven tonnes of water per second. For those looking for a more laid-back setting, the long, lazy river of Juha’s Journey provides the perfect lounge setting for friends to catch up on the latest gossip.
General Admission on ladies’ night is AED 205 per person, and those below 1.1m in height only pay AED 165.
About Jumeirah Group:
Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding, operates a world-class portfolio of hotels and resorts. Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts includes Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi; Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai; Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa in Kuwait; Jumeirah Bilgah Beach Hotel in Baku; Jumeirah Dhevanafushi and Jumeirah Vittaveli in the Maldives; Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel in Shanghai; Jumeirah Frankfurt in Germany; Jumeirah Grand Hotel via Veneto in Rome; Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa in Mallorca, Spain; Pera Palace Hotel Jumeirah in Istanbul; as well as Jumeirah Carlton Tower and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in London. Jumeirah Group also runs the luxury serviced residences brand Jumeirah LivingTM; the wellness brand Talise; Jumeirah Restaurants; Wild Wadi WaterparkTM; The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management; and SiriusTM, its global loyalty programme.
About Jumeirah Emirates Towers:
An architectural masterpiece, Jumeirah Emirates Towers offers luxurious experiences in the heart of UAE’s most dynamic city. Soaring high above the central business and commercial district, Jumeirah Emirates Towers is a dramatic backdrop to Dubai's skyline and a visible statement of the region's growing corporate success. Comprising of two equilateral triangles, this landmark structure is home to an Office Tower, Hotel Tower and shopping Boulevard. The hotel encompasses 400 spacious rooms and suites, 15 world-class restaurants and bars, Talise Fitness, Talise Spa as well as elite shopping and lifestyle attractions at the Boulevard, a unique and prestigious retail destination. Additionally, the award-winning hotel has multiple venues for inspiring events including the grand Godolphin Ballroom seating 500 and 16 Congress and meeting rooms, making it the ideal destination for travellers from all walks of life.
For further information please contact:
Director of External Communications
PO Box 73137, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visit us at: www.jumeirah.com
Other releases of publisher
Search from category
Newest of the category
- 19.06.2017 14:23Yanbu Technical Institute joins hands with GE Oil & Gas to strengthen technical skills of Saudi youth
- 20.06.2017 08:30Doing business in the EU? – The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to you as well
- 16.06.2017 11:15JUMEIRAH CELEBRATES WORLD SEA TURTLE DAY BY REHABILITATING 40 TURTLES TO THE ARABIAN GULF