- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
SanDisk Participates at DISTREE Middle East to Drive Flash Memory
Published: 22-May-2014 08:45 am
SanDisk, the global leaders in flash memory, will showcase some of its latest products at this year’s DISTREE Middle East. Flash memory continues to remain a dominant technology in the region with strong year-on-year growth.
“Flash memory is used by millions of people in smartphones, tablets, ultra-thin laptops, data centres and other electronic devices. In addition the growth in smart mobile and tablets has fuelled the growth for SanDisk products in the last 12–24 months,” said Tareq Husseini, regional sales director, SanDisk Mediterranean Middle East and Africa. “SanDisk technology has driven the wide adoption of flash memory and partly fuelled three trends of the communication era: mobile computing, pervasive connectivity and the proliferation of digital content.”
“With so many retailers and vendors participating at DISTREE from across the Middle East and North Africa region it is important for us to engage these partners and use this opportunity to review the markets we are present in and showcase our new offerings,” continued Husseini.
DISTREE Middle East takes place in Abu Dhabi from May 20 to 22, 2014.
Other releases of publisher
- 04.08.2015 10:08SanDisk Announces World’s First 256 Gigabit 3-bit-per-cell (X3) 48-layer 3D NAND Chip; Operations Begin for 3D NAND Pilot Line
- 24.07.2015 10:45SanDisk Announces Second Quarter 2015 Results
- 14.07.2015 09:53SanDisk Ships its Two Billionth microSD™ card as Technology Marks 10-year Anniversary
Search from category
Newest of the category
- 12.07.2017 15:40JUMEIRAH PORT SOLLER UNVEILS NEW ‘UNIQUE EXPERIENCES’ PROGRAMME
- 19.06.2017 14:23Yanbu Technical Institute joins hands with GE Oil & Gas to strengthen technical skills of Saudi youth
- 20.06.2017 08:30Doing business in the EU? – The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to you as well