- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
Cheil Worldwide Appoints New Digital Director for the MENA Region
Published: 21-Oct-2014 04:09 pm
Publisher: Cheil Worldwide
Cheil MENA, part of South Korea’s largest advertising network, Cheil Worldwide, has appointed Anis Zantout as their new Regional Digital Director with immediate effect.
The senior appointment continues to illustrate Cheil’s commitment to the Middle East and North Africa and its objective to grow the advertising agency organically by working with local brands, whilst also building a regional presence for its international clients.
Award winning Zantout, will manage the growing digital department and will play a pivotal role driving new business, by developing the agency’s digital credentials to develop performance media with the rise of programmatic advertising. He will also continue the agency’s evolution into a full service offering by ensuring Cheil MENA’s digital team compliments that of the entire agency.
Zantout brings with him a wealth of experience having previously held multi-faceted roles across the MENA region with Initiative and DigitasLBi as Digital Media Director and Regional Director respectively.
Chief Executive Officer for Cheil MENA, Keesoo Kim said: “Over recent years we have made tremendous strides in enhancing our digital capabilities. Anis’s appointment will prove to be an integral component in ensuring the agency continues to offer full integration to our clients. He brings extensive experience from within the region and under his leadership, the digital team are truly well equipped to bring our South Korean way of working, known as Tu:hon to life.”
Other releases of publisher
Search from category
Newest of the category
- 19.06.2017 14:23Yanbu Technical Institute joins hands with GE Oil & Gas to strengthen technical skills of Saudi youth
- 20.06.2017 08:30Doing business in the EU? – The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to you as well
- 16.06.2017 11:15JUMEIRAH CELEBRATES WORLD SEA TURTLE DAY BY REHABILITATING 40 TURTLES TO THE ARABIAN GULF