- Advertising Aerospace Agriculture Animals/Pets Automotive Biotech Boating Business / economics Chemistry Cities and provinces Comics Computer hardware Computers Construction Countryside Culture and art
- Decoration Education Electronics Energy Engineering Environment and nature Family Finance Food and Beverages Forest and Wood Gardening Government Handicraft Homeland Insurance International
- Legal Leisure Lifestyle Logistics Manufacturing Marketing Media Medical Metal industry and Metallurgy Military Music and Entertainment Non-profit Paper industry Photography Politics Publishing
- Real estate Religion Retail Science Security Site News Social services Software Sport / leisure Sports Telecommunications Topstory Tourism Working life
CELEBRATE THE FESTIVE SEASON IN LUXURY AT JUMEIRAH ZABEEL SARAY
Published: 29-Nov-2016 03:36 pm
Publisher: Jumeirah Group
Dubai, 29 November 2016: Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, the award-winning Ottoman inspired luxury resort will mark the festive season with celebrations, exciting activities and offers to ensure guests have a wonderful holiday.
Nestled on the iconic Palm Jumeirah in Dubai, the resort will offer entertainment and scrumptious festive cuisine across the award-winning restaurants.
Guests can indulge in afternoon tea in the Sultan’s Lounge throughout December, enjoy a special evening at Imperium’s Festive Eve Dinner or brunch on 25 December, or dine at the award-winning British steakhouse The Rib Room. Take advantage of the weather at the al fresco Italian dining restaurant Plaj which will celebrate the festive season with barbecue delights.
Talise Ottoman Spa will offer guests a relaxing treatment package which includes a Royal Hammam, a 60 minute Sultan’s massage and a luxurious 90 minute Rose Face treatment. Spa visitors availing the treatment can also use the facilities with pool and beach access, enjoy tasty canapés and take home a small gift.
Fernando Gibaja, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray’s General Manager, said: “Jumeirah Zabeel Saray has provided guests with unparalleled luxurious experiences in the surroundings of Palm Jumeirah. As part of the celebrations, the offers available provide a luxurious festive escape for family and friends and we look forward to celebrating this season with fun activities within the resort.”
Guests staying at the hotel on 31 December 2016 can experience the Gala Dinner Premium and Buffet Extravaganza complete with fireworks, bubbly and an exclusive party.
Notes to Editors:
For more information on the festive offers at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, visit: .www.jumeirah.com/jzsfestive
- For high resolution photos click here
- For room reservations please contact email@example.com
- For restaurant reservations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For spa reservations please contact email@example.com
About Jumeirah Group:
Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding, operates a world-class portfolio of hotels and resorts including the flagship Burj Al Arab Jumeirah. Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts manages properties in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, UAE, and Kuwait in the Middle East; Baku, Frankfurt, Istanbul, London and Mallorca (Spain) in Europe; the Maldives and Shanghai in Asia. Jumeirah Group also runs the luxury serviced residences brand Jumeirah Living™ with properties in London and Dubai; the new contemporary lifestyle hotel brand Venu™; the wellness brand Talise™; Jumeirah Restaurant Group Dubai™; Wild Wadi Waterpark™; The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management™; and Jumeirah Sirius™, its global loyalty programme. Future openings include luxury and lifestyle hotels in China, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Malaysia, Mauritius, Oman, Russia and the UAE. www.jumeirah.com
About Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding, operates a world-class portfolio of hotels and resorts. Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is a luxurious beachside resort located on the West Crescent of the iconic Palm Jumeirah in Dubai. The interior of the resort is inspired by the ancient palaces of Turkey and features hand-painted finishings, Turkish artworks and stunning murals that conjure up images of the Golden Age of the Ottoman Empire. The resort boasts 405 rooms and suites, 38 Royal Residences, Multi International award-winning Talise Ottoman Spa, one of the largest and most luxurious spas in the Middle East, a Sinbads Kids Club complete with splash park, unique nightlife destination MusicHall and a collection of eight diverse restaurants which offer a vibrant selection of culinary experiences. The resort also offers an array of motorised and non motorised water sports, complete with private jetty offering shuttle boat transfers to and from Dubai main land.
For further information please contact: